Chapter 19: I Could Never Stop Loving You... Ever

Nash's POV:

The next afternoon

Since Cam and Vanessa were apparently back together and at the movies together, I stayed at the house by myself having my own movie night.

I was in my living room watching and laughing at funny movies, as I ate popcorn.

This was a really good way of forgetting about all of my troubles in the past few weeks.

I was really good at hiding my emotions. You wouldn't even guess that I was upset.

But really, I was breaking to pieces on the inside. My heart was shattered.

But only when I thought about it...

Right now, I was just laughing and having a good time. That is, until someone rang the doorbell.

I slightly groaned, then put down my popcorn and headed for the door.

And to my surprise, when I opened it, it was... a dog? It looked like a smaller version of Asia's new Norfolk Terrior.

With a letter in its mouth...

I made a confused expression and looked around. Then, bent down and slowly took the letter out of its mouth.

It read:

Nash. I know you may never want to talk or see me ever again, but I just wanted to let you know that I'd give up anything for you to just forgive me. I still love you, trust me I never stopped. I was dumb. Here you can have this lil pup to show how sorry I am. You don't ever have to talk to me again if you dont't want to to, though. Enjoy the puppy, and goodbye.

Sincerely,
Your foolish ex

I picked up the little dog, then sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked left and right. "Get over here." I called, gently.

Suddenly, Asia slowly appeared from the side corner of the house.

I just stared at her blankly as she approached me. Then, she stopped in front of me. Her eyebrows were raised and her face was full of hope.

"Come inside. We need to talk." I told her, seriously.

I made us tea, then sat her down outside on the swinging bed and we just talked.

"...And after that kiss... it just went from there. I don't know what got into me." She set her tea cup down.

"This is so unlike me. I mean, I felt guilty about it for the past several months, and I did want to stop! But Jack just wouldn't let me."

I took a slow sip of my tea. "Did you like get bored of me or something?"

"No. I just like, wanted more you know. And I know that sounds really selfish, but I did like Jack too."

Asia's POV:

I was actually really surprised of how calm Nash was being. He didn't seem mad at all. He even almost seemed bored.

I guess he already cried out all of the tears and let out all of the pain of me cheating on him before.

And now, all of his emotions are drained near me.

He put down his cup, then stared down at the floor. "...Do you love him?" He asked, seriously. "Be honest."

"Okay honestly, yeah I do..." I replied, slowly. "But not nearly as much as I love you."

Nash was silent, still avoiding eye contact. "Are you asking to get back together?" "...Only if you still love me." I responded, quietly.

He looked at me in the eye. "I never stopped." My heart raced in relief.

"Awwh. Even after what I did?" "Of course." He held both of my hands.

"You were my first love. Even though you did hurt me hard. It's going to take a lot more for me to ever stop loving you."

My face softened as I stared deep into his gracious blue eyes. I never felt more special in my entire life.

"Soo... does this mean you'll take me back?" "...Can I keep the pup?" He asked, holding him up. I giggled. "Of course. You know, Snickerdoodle had babies? And that's one of them."

"Haha, cool. I knew this little guy looked familiar." He cuddled with him."And, are you still messing around with Jack?"

"Hell no. You're my whole world from now on." He half smiled. "Then, I think we can work something out."

I grinned, hard, then leaned in and kissed him. Then, I sighed, in satisfaction. "I missed those lips." He chuckled. "Same."

"Sooo, since we're all good now, should I bring Jack over here to apologize to you, personally or----"
"Oh there's no need for that. Gilinsky and I already talked this morning. He literally poured his heart out in his apology. So we're cool now."

"That's goood!" I replied, joyfully. "Yeah."

"Okay, so now, I have a question for you." "What's up?"

"You know how I'm going on my first tour next month right?" "Yeah?" "Welll... I was wondering... If you wanted to go with me?"

His eyes lit up in surprise. "That's freakin' amazing I'd love to!" He grabbed me into a hug and we laughed together, excitedly.

"This is gonna be so much fun!!" I said, cheerfully.

Going on tour with my boyfriend for three months?! Life cannot get any better!