Chapter 16: Plotting To Get The Girl

The next day, I called Ashley to come out to my area to chill. I planned to spend the entire day with her to make us a little bit more close.

I stood there in The Avenue, waiting for her to show up. Suddenly, I watched as she pulled up out of her black ferarri.

Her blonde hair whipping in the wind as she approached me, with a bright smile on her face.

She wore a silver Gucci minidress and matching silver flats.

"Hey!" Ash said. "Hey." She gave me a tight squeeze. "You look great." I complimented. "Thanks, so do you!" "So where do you want to go first?"

We first went to the mall, and bought a ton. She bought mostly classy and shiny things, and I bought mostly black and white and Calvin Klein.

After that, we went to the movies and watched Furious 7, which was incredible, but at the same time, heart breaking.

Ashley and I would laugh hard, at the funny parts. We also shared snacks, like we were the best of friends.

Then, we headed for the arcade and played loads of games. We were having so much, that we were losing track of time.

I had to go to a magazine interview at 8.

I beat Ash in most of the games, and she even busted her ass on Just Dance 5. It was so funny.

After we played enough, we bought ice cream sundaes from Friendly's, and sat down outside and just talked.

"Man, this ice cream is delicious." Ashley exclaimed, as she took a bite of her caramel ice cream. "It is." I agreed, shoving a spoonful of vanilla in my mouth.

"I'm still so upset that Paul died, though." I said. "Yeah. He was cute." "Yeah, but you know whats cuter?"

This was the perfect time for me to talk to her about Cam. I mentioned him a few times earlier, but she just brushed it off, with short responses.

"Who?" She asked. "Let me guess, Cameron?" She half smirked.

"Yeah! How'd you guess?" I tried to play dumb. "You've been talking about him like all day." "Oh, yeah, haha." I laughed, nervously.

"Do you still like him or something?" I almost choked on my sundae. "What? Nooo." I replied, almost too quickly.

"Then why can't you keep his name out of your mouth?" She giggled. "Okay, you want to know the truth? It's because..." I sighed.

"Okay, look. Cameron really likes you. And he just wants to know if you feel the same way."

"Uhh, honestly, he's cute. And he's funny. But, he's just a tad bit too young for me. I date older men." Ashley confessed.

"But anyways, I need to go. Remember that PLL interview I told you about? Yeah, I can't be late for that." She stood up.

"Awwh, come on. Can't you at least keep an open mind?" She half grinned and continued walking. "Later."

Twenty minutes later...

"She said she only dates older guys." I told Cameron, when I drove to his place.

"What?"

"Yep. So I guess this means that you're going to give up on her, right?"

"Hell no." He chuckled. "I just gotta prove to her that I'm grown."

"You're like five years younger than her."

"So? I got a plan." Cameron smiled, confidently.