Chapter 6: A Scene At The Beach

Vanessa's POV:

I felt a body jump on top of me, as I slowly began to open my eyes. It was blurry at first but then I realized that it was Cameron, of course.

He gave me a bright smile. "Good morning sunshine." I groaned, then rolled to the side.
"Urghh, I told you to not wake me up like that." I mumbled.

I looked to my left and didn't see Asia. Hmm, I must be the last one in the house to wake up.

"Come on, wake up. Let's go have some fun!" "I'm tireeed." I moaned, groggily. "Babe, it's almost noon. And we're in freakin' Hawaii. Come on lazy bones!"

He pulled me off the bed, and i tried holding onto the bed. But then he broke my grip and carried in cradle position. "Cam." He then set me on the floor.

"Come on! I want to go waterskiing with you. Go brush your teeth and get ready, I'll be waiting for you outside!"

He rushed out, then stopped at the door when he heard my groan.

He grinned, playfully. "Love yooou." He then, dashed out.

I mean, I loved how Cam was so fun-loving and energetic, but he was also a nice big pain in my ass.

After I finished brushing my teeth, I headed back to my room and slipped into my black and white checkered bathing suit.

Then, I walked outside, and saw everyone either in the water or the sand. Wow, I really was the last to wake up.

"Mornin'!" Nash and Asia greeted me with a grin. "Morning." I half smiled. Cameron ran up to me. "You ready to go waterski?" He asked, excitedly.

I forced a smile. "I guess." "Great!" He grabbed my arm and ran me over to the water.

He went first, so I hopped in the boat, and he hopped in the big blue circle tube in the back. Johnson joined me in the boat as well.

"Ready when you are!" I yelled. "Let's goooo!" He yelled back. I hit the gas on the boat and it moved faster and faster.

Cam was screaming but with joy as the water splashed across his face. Everyone else was watching us from the shore. "Damn, he's rippin' it." Johnson said.

For the past five minutes, Cameron only fell twice. If that were me I would have fell like a thousand times.

After that, it was Johnson's turn. He fell several times, but still was laughing.

There was one time where he was hanging on to the tube on with one hand, getting dragged until he got his grip again. It was so funny.

"My turn!" I announced. Cameron hit the brakes and the boat slowly came to a stop. Johnson and I switched places.

When I was ready, Cameron stepped on the pedal and swerved.

I was literally holding on for dear life. I was ripping through the lake, rapidly, as water splashed my face. I squinted my eyes to prevent water from getting into them.

"Slow doooown!" I screamed, in horror. "Speed up? Okay!" Cameron hit the gas and we went twice as fast.

"CAM! That's not funny! Seriously, I----" Suddenly, I lost my grip, and fell back in the water.

Cameron's POV:

I laughed so hard, my steering was off. "Hey, where did she go?" Johnson asked. "She's probably just hanging on to the tube from underneath." I suggested.

"No, seriously dude, I think she fell off the tube." He said, seriously.

"What?" I turned back and saw that she wasn't on the tube just like Johnson said. "Oh shit." I immediately slammed the brake.

I then stood up and Jack and I ran to the rear. "Do you see her? Do you see any splashing?" I asked, in a panic. "No."

We stared across the ocean for a while. But saw nothing.

"Oh! Over there! I see some movement." Jack announced. I saw Vanessa splashing around in panic. She screamed. "AHHH! HELP!"

"Okay hold on babe! We're coming!" I yelled. "We gotchu!" Johnson added. I ran over to go find a smaller tube for her to grab onto.

"Hey, let's snap this!" I suggested. Johnson chuckled. "Why?" "So that all of our fans can see what amazing boyfriend I am, saving my girl from drowning." I replied, proudly.

"If you say so." Johnson smirked as he pulled out his phone. "Yeaaah, I'm about to save my baby from drowniiing!" I said into the camera, like it was the best thing in the world.

I started making jokes and laughing in the camera before I actually remembered what I was suppose to do.

So I jumped in the water with the tube and quickly swam to her rescue. I then, swam her back on the boat to safety.

"Yo Jack, did you get all of that?" "Yeah, haha." Ness started coughing up water. "What the hell was that?"

I gave her a funny look. "What? I saved you!" "But you had to fucking snap it?! You took way too damn long to help me!" She nagged. "All just because you wanted to look good for the camera! I could've died!"

I turned to Johnson. "Why did you even agree to that?!" "Sorry." He looked guilty. "Calm down. At least I helped you!" I argued.

"And why did you go faster when you clearly heard me say "stop"?!"

"I was just joking, I didn't know you'd fall off!"

"Whatever." "I could've just let you drown, you know." "You know what, I'm getting the hell off this boat." Ness walked near the ledge.

"You're gonna need this." I threw a tube in her direction. She gave me an irritated look, then jumped off the edge with the tube.

I turned to Jack. "Dude, take my advice, and stay single."

Ness was such a drama queen. She always overreacted about literally everything. And blamed me for every single thing.

I absolutely hated it. And I was fed up.

I was beginning to question our relationship.