Chapter 7: "Break Up With Nash"

Jack's POV:

I stood on the beach that night, in my swimming trunks. The ocean looked so majestic as the small tides washed in.

Everywhere was such a beautiful sight. Perfect for a date. I was actually waiting there on the sand for Asia to come meet me there.

I told her to meet me by the ocean at 2am, when I knew everyone else was fast asleep.

I set up a nice little picnic on a baby blue blanket, with all of our favorite foods.

She was running late. I wondered what was taking her so long.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps running in my direction. I swung around and saw my baby girl in her sexy tropical colored bikini.

"Heyy!" "Hey!" I picked her up and swung her around joyfully, as I planted my lips on hers. She giggled, then I set her down.

"What took you so long?" I asked in concern.

"I was waiting for Vanessa to fall asleep so she wouldn't get suspicious of me leaving and ask questions." Asia explained. "And it took forever for that girl to finally fall asleep."

I chuckled. "Well we're both finally here now." "Yeah." She gazed into my eyes.

"I set up a picnic for us." I pointed out, proudly. "Awwh, wow, you really went all out for me." She said, impressed.

"Yeaah, but before we eat..."

I suddenly, wrapped my arms around her lifted her up and ran towards the ocean.

"Omigosh Jack! Stooooop!" She screamed, laughing. I playfully threw her into the ocean with a big splash.

She made an annoyed smirked. "I hate you." I chuckled, then jumped in with another big splash.

We were splash fighting for a while, and playing around in the water, until we got tired and went to our picnic to eat.

I started feeding her grapes, and she fed me coleslaw. I eventually found myself laying my head on her lap, and having a deep late night conversation.

Asia's POV:

"I honestly just can't believe that an app has gotten me this far." Jack said, softly.

"Yeah, I feel you."

"And if it weren't for Vine...I would've never found you."

"Awwwh." I pushed my lips against his.

"But... There's just one thing that's bothering me about us."

"What's that?"

"...You do love me right?"

"Of course babe."

"Then break up with Nash."