Chapter 13: What Have I Done?

Nash's POV:

I angrily stuffed my clothes and belongings in my suitcases, as I grumbled to myself in my room.

"Fucking asshole. Messing with my girl this whole damn time." I shoved in my favorite pair of shorts.

"I can't trust nobody anymore!"

"Nash, I understand you're upset, but you can't just leave!" Cameron insisted.

"Yeah, we were suppose to spend the entire summer here!!" Sam added.

I paused. "You guys really expect me to stay in an island with a backstabbing friend, and a girl who's thotting around with my friends?!" I continued packing, aggressively.

Cameron sighed, then ran his fingers through his hair. "I think he has to."

Asia's POV:

"God, this is all my fault!" I whined, as I pushed a pillow over my face.

"Ya damn right." Vanessa replied, as she walked into our room scanning her phone.

"You're not even going to try to cheer me up?" I complained, picking my face up.

She looked up from her phone and gave me a look as if she was talking to an idiot.

"Why would I? You got just what you deserved!" Nessa protested.

"You didn't listen to my advice. I been told you to stop what you were doing with Gilinsky or at least tell Nash the truth before he finds out himself, which he did! And now, he probably hates you and Jack!"

I felt like my heart just stopped, and stared blankly at the wall. "Oh my god, you're right. He probably hates me!"

I covered my mouth with the palms of my hands, in panic.

"And I know his heart is shattered. I can only imagine how he's feeling right now." I whined.

"You better get your ass up and go apologize to him." Vanessa sassed.

"But I'm scaaaared." I whinned like a little baby in my pillow.

"Girl, you better go do it now. Because, the longer you wait, the less chance you have for him to forgive you." She raised her eyebrows.

I threw the pillow down. "You're right." I replied, in a soft voice.

I immediately busted through the door and began searching for Nash.

I suddenly heard something downstairs, so I went down there.

I found Nash there in the living room with all of his bags. I quickly headed to his direction.

"Nash, Nash!" He made a quick glance back at me as he walked, then continued rolling his suitcases in disgust. "Look, don't talk to me, alright."

"Where are you going??" I cried, chasing after him.

"Anywhere away from this place. I'm done. I am so done."

"Nash, I am sor----"

He stopped and whipped around. "And don't even try to apologize, okay?" He snapped.

"Because there is absolutely nothing you can do or say to make me forgive you." He pointed his finger fiercely at me.

"You know, I've always thought you were the innocent one." His face hardened.

"I've always thought you were past this type of shit, but I was wrong. I was completely wrong. I can't believe you would do this to me. Me! I've always thought you were the perfect girlfriend. But now I guess that I see the real you."

"No, no, babe, what I did was not like me at all!"

"Clearly." He grumbled, as he pushed the front door open.

"If you could just give me a chance to explain!"

"I never want to see your face again." His words were soft, but tense and dead serious.

He then pulled his bags out and slammed the door in my face.

After that, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I began crying, hysterically, and covered my face with my hands and slid down on my knees in shame.

I just sat there and balled my eyes out. "My god... what have I dooone?!"