Chapter 8: Meet Ashley

Vanessa's POV:

The next day

A knock on my door awoken me. I slowly opened my eyes, then I heard it again.

I groaned, then swiped my hand to the other side to tap Asia, but she of course wasn't there.

The knock again. I took my phone from under my bed to check the time. It was 9:09am.

I threw my phone on the bed, then groaned again and sleepily dragged myself out of bed.

"This better be important." I demanded, annoyed. I pulled the door open and saw Cameron holding a necklace. He cracked a smile.

"Hey babe. Wow, you still look cute even when you just woke up." "What, Cameron?" I asked, irritated.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I have something for you. Can I please come in?"

I stared at him for a moment, then sighed, and opened the door wider. He walked in, and shut the door behind him.

"Turn around." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, then did as he said. Suddenly, he gently put the necklace around my neck.

I finally got a closer look at it. It was a piece of hard string decorated with small seashells.

I couldn't help but grin. "It's beautiful." I turned around. "You made this for me?" "Of course." "Awwh, I love it." "I love you." I giggled. "You're too cute."

"I'm really sorry." Cam repeated. "Don't even worry about it. I forgive you." He smiled, wide. "So, you wanna go for a walk?" "Sure, babe."

Cameron's POV:

"Wait, so you were really trying to teach your mom how to ride a hover board?" Ness laughed. "Yeah." I chuckled.

"It was like trying to teach a baby how to walk for the first time, because she was a so bad."

She giggled, hard. "It took me a minute to learn how to ride that shit." "Same, haha."

We took a sip out of the coconut drinks that I picked for the both of us.

I instantly felt the urge to pee. I stopped. "What's wrong?" "Woah, I really have to pee."

"Well we're already too far from the house, can't you hold it?" "Nah I can't. I'll just find a spot. Be right back. Wait here." I trailed off.

As I was running to find a nice spot to release my urine, I heard a rustle in the trees.

I turned, and made a curious look. "Hello? Who's there?"

Suddenly, I saw a blonde girl in a hot black bikini slip out of the trees. She looked up at me. "Oh hi, haha. Sorry for the scare."

I grinned back. "Hey, what's up?" She came closer. "That's funny, I thought that me and my friends rented out the entire island." I mentioned, smirking.

"I didn't expect to run into anybody." "Don't worry, I was just about to go." She replied, kindly.

"My mom is waiting for me by the water in the speedboat. I was just collecting some more fresh coconuts for us. She is like obsessed with coconuts."

I chuckled. "Oh okay. I'm Cameron, by the way." I extended my hand for her to shake.

"I'm Ashley." She grinned as she took my hand to shake. I've seen her face somewhere, I just couldn't recall where.

"Hey, you look familiar. Have we met?"

"Nope, not until today."

I stared at her some more. "Oh! you're Hanna from Pretty Little Liars!"

She giggled. "I am." "Wow, nice to meet you!" "You too." "You're even cuter in person." "Thanks." "So, what are you doing here in Hawaii?"

"I'm on vacation with my family. I've never been to Hawaii before and I really wanted to go so... here I am." "Cool."

I stared at her grayish green eyes, and her nice soft looking blonde her that was flowing in the wind just the right way.

She noticed me staring. "What?" "Oh nothing, you're just... really pretty." She half smiled. "Thanks." "Wanna go take a walk?"

"I don't know... I really got to get back to my mom." Ashley said, doubtfully. "I got coconuuuts." I waved my coconut drink around, playfully.

She laughed. "Alright, I'm on board."