Chapter 4: Nash vs Jack

Vanessa's POV:

The following week, the squad went to the airport to catch our flight to Hawaii.

We of course ran into a lot of fans and took pictures and videos with them.

Cameron even got jealous when I took a bunch of pictures with a hot guy fan.

I was kissing him on the cheek in a selfie, and he carried me cradle-style in the another picture, while planting a kiss on my cheek.

Cameron was quiet the first twenty minutes of the plane ride. He looked pissed, so I tapped his shoulder.

"Babe, what wrong?" He didn't make eye contact with me. He just pulled his shoulder away. "Nothing." He turned away.

"Well it obviously is something." I insisted. I sighed, annoyed. "Is this about that guy fan I took pictures with?"

He turned to me. "Well... what do you think?" I groaned. "He's a fan, Cam. There's no reason for you to be upset."

He was silent.

"I don't get mad at yooou when you kiss fans on the cheek and do flirty poses with them." I protested.

"But with you its different." He argued. "How?" He sighed. "I just don't like other guys kissing my girl."

I hated how jealous he got. He gets upset if I even breathe near any other guy.

"Cam... You're going to have to get use to me being near other guys. Like for real, 'cause this is getting so annoying."

"Well excuse me for loving and caring about you."

I scoffed. "Don't act like a victim."

Asia's POV:

On the flight, I sat between Nash and Jack. At that moment, they were sharing me at the same time. I was talking to both of them.

"So yeah, then that's when we hopped in the whip, and headed off." Nash said. "But no one told me that Vanessa drives like a freakin' NASCAR speed racer."

I laughed, hard. She did drive crazy. "So how was the ride?"

"How was the ride?? I felt like I was gonna fucking die. I hit my head numerous times. And do you know how many stop signs this girl ran over?"

I cackled again, this time louder. "Oh my."

"But you know what's even funnier?" Jack pulled me to turn in his direction. I grinned. "What?" I felt the burn of Nash's jealous eyes behind me.

Nash's POV:

I didn't want to sound jealous or anything... but these past few months, I've noticed that Jack and Asia have really developed some sort of connection.

I mean there's really nothing wrong about those two being friends. Jack was my best friend.

But I constantly felt this strange feeling as if we were in a competition. Competing for her attention. Does that sound crazy? Am I just overreacting?

Asia's POV:

"So tell me why, last week, I was at Kenny's place with him, Sam, Madison, Johnson, and Andrea, right?"

"So, someone apparently searched up porn on Johnson's laptop." He chuckled, hard.

"Oh my god." I put my hand over my mouth as I giggled, hard.

"And he got a virus." We laughed hard together.

"So, then Johnson gathered us all in the living room to "investigate." He mocked putting up air quotes.

"Are you serious?"

"But then, it turned out that it was actually him that searched up the porn. Earlier that day." Jack leaned back, and let out a loud hoot of laughter.

I cackled so hard, that the people around us looked really concerned, maybe a bit annoyed.

Jack's POV:

I watched as Nash swung Asia's body around, then pressed his lips against hers, forcefully.

I felt my body tense up and a huge wave of jealously brushed past me.

Was that really necessary??

When he finally released, she stared at him and smiled.

"What was that for?"

"Just to remind you that I looove you." He replied, sweetly and in a cute voice. "And I've gone like four hours without your kisses."

Asia giggled, and put her hand on the side of his cheek, romanticly. He paused.

"I'm the only guy for you, right?" "Of course babe. The one and only." I watched them kiss, passionately once again.

I sunk back in my seat in defeat. "This is about to be a looong vacation." I mumbled, angrily through my teeth.