Chapter 3: It's Just Me And You... And Jack

Asia's POV:

Vanessa and I bought a new apartment about a month ago, since we were both eighteen.

It was a few miles away from Cameron and Nash's place, about six blocks away, but only three blocks away from the Jack's.

Hayes, Cameron, and the Jacks, were chilling at our crib with us, playing ping pong. It was me vs Hayes.

As we kept smacking the ball back and forth, we were screaming on each hit.

"WAAACHAA!" Hayes screamed as he whacked it. "HIYAAAH!" I hit back. "OOYAAAH!" "WAYAAAH!"

We did this for about two minutes, until someone rang the doorbell. I caught the ball in midair. "I'll get it."

I let the ball bounce back on the table, then headed for the door. "Better hurry back. So I can get back to kicking your ass." Hayes teased, pointing the paddle at me with half a grin.

"As if." I shot back, with a small smile. I opened the door, and it was Nash. "Hey babe." He said, with a bright smile. "Heyy." He gave me a peck on the lips.

My stomach turned as I felt the sting in the back of my head of Jack watching me from behind.

Everyone called his name and greeted him on his way in.

"Sup peeps." He said. "How about last night?" Johnson called out. Everyone murmered and hooted like we were at a game.

"I was sooo fucked up, I don't even remember a thing." Vanessa put in.

"Same here, babe." Cameron added with a smirk, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Wanna play Call Of Duty?" I asked Nash, heading over to Jack's Xbox One. "Sure."

He followed me over to the other side of the living room, then we took a seat on the black sofa.

"So, where did you guys go last night?" Nash asked me and Jack curiously.

"Huh?" The question caught me off guard. I had totally forgotten.

"How come you two never came back?"

His question made my heart pound. I had no idea how to answer it.

"Oh I uh..." I turned back to Jack and he had his mouth open halfway looking almost as clueless to answer as me.

"Well I spent like hours trying to find my phone, and by the time I found it, it was already too late to come back." He lied.

"And I left the water running at home, and it was like a huge mess. Like enough for an indoor pool." I fibbed.

"And by the time I cleaned the entire mess, I was too tired to even head back to Sam's house. So I crashed on my couch."

"Oh wow, haha." Nash laughed. I shifted uncomfortably at the lie I just told my boyfriend.

Jack and I exchanged glances, then I quickly turned back to the TV and grabbed a controller.

Jack's POV:

I felt bad about messing around with Nash's girlfriend. He was one of my best friends. But I just liked Asia so much that it was really hard to behave myself.

Asia's POV:

"So you ready for Hawaii next week?" Nash asked, as we began the game. "Of course. Hawaii is literally like my dream vacation!"

Me, Nash, the Jacks, Vanessa, Hayes, Cameron, Sam, and their friend Tez decided to go to Hawaii for summer vacation.

Nash chuckled. "I know baby girl, that's why we picked it." He grinned, widely. "This will be really amazing for us to spend quality couple time together."

I nodded. "Definetly."

"Yeah babygirl. Just me and you."

Yep. Just me and you...and Jack.

My heart pounded. I got instantly nervous.