Chapter 14: Vanessa Is Done

Vanessa's POV:

"Yo, I am still lost about this whole Nash-Asia-Gilinsky situation." Tez said, as the whole squad chilled in Jack and Jack's room, the next day.

Gilinsky wasn't in there though. Neither was Asia.

"I was just simply going to go to the kitchen to go grab some food, until I heard yelling, and then pretty soon niggas was swingin'!"

"I know right, that was so random." Hayes put in.

"Is it true that Asia cheated on Nash with Gilinsky??" Cameron asked me.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Yeah."

Everyone gasped in disbelief.

"But why would Asia do that? That's not even like her." Johnson said, in confusion.

"Look I don't know alright? But I'm hungry. Someone please make some noodles." I said as I stretched restlessly.

"But we want to know what happened." Cameron said. "Okay, okay, I'll tell you if you go make some noodles for all of us."
"Alright, deal."

I got up and searched my biggest bag, then pulled out a mini cook book.

"Here are the directions, since I know you can't cook for shit." They chuckled.

Cam looked a bit offended and annoyed, as he took the paper. Then, he quietly stood up, then headed out for the kitchen.

Cameron's POV:

Why does she always try to make fun of me in front of everybody. I thought, irritated, as I traveled down the stairs.

"Let me just make these stupid noodles so she can get off my back." I grumbled, heading for the stove.

I took out eight packets of noodles, then set them on the counter.

Then, I opened the cookbook to the table of contents, then flipped some more to the noodles page.

I read through some of it, then smiled and nodded. "I got this." I nodded confidently. I took out a pot, poured water in it, then began cooking.

Asia's POV:

I honestly did not want to leave my bed. I was way too upset and I didn't want anybody to see me.

I cried myself to sleep last night, and I haven't left my bed ever since. It was almost two pm.

I was so depressed, embarrassed, and I felt like shit. I wasn't planning on staying in Hawaii any longer. I decided to pack up, and sneak back to L.A.

Vanessa's POV:

"I just can't believe she strung them both along like that, for so long." Hayes said.

"Yeah, its crazy, man." Sam agreed.

"But Gilinsky kind of pressured her into it." I said.

"What? How is it his fault?" Tez put in.

"Because, she kept telling me that everytime she wanted to stop messing around with him, he would just keep forcing her to not." I shot back.

"I'm sure he didn't force her." Johnson protested. "And anyways, it's not like Jack was the only one in the wrong."

"I know that, I'm just saying-----" Suddenly, the smoke detector went off.

Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!

My heart jumped out of my chest. We all sat up startled. "What the fuck?!" Sam yelled over it.

We all quickly ran downstairs to go see what was up. We saw smoke everywhere, and the kitchen was on fire!

"Cameron, what the hell?!" I shouted. "Oh my god!!" Hayes exclaimed. "Put it out!!" Johnson hollered. "I'm trying!!" Cameron yelled back.

Everyone panicked, and tried to find something to put the big fire out with.

"It's spreading!" Tez shouted, in alarm.

"Stand back!" I grabbed the neck of the sink, and pulled it out, then I turned on the water and sprayed it everywhere.

I pelted the fire on every inch of the kitchen, then the burning finally simmered down.

Then, I went to the stove and threw away the burnt noodles in the scorched pot.

Although, the entire kitchen was black and burned crispy.

Everyone gasped as we looked at the burnt kitchen. Cameron just froze, completely speechless and guilty.

"Oh my god. Cameron what have you done?!" I cried. Everyone glared their eyes towards him.

"I-I read the directions just as they were written." He replied, innocently, waving it in the air.

"Well you clearly fucked up somewhere!" Hayes argued. I went over to Cam and snatched the cookbook from his hand.

"It said, "leave noodles to simmer in boiling water for 50 minutes"!" I read through the directions.

"No, its says leave noodles to boil for 05 minutes!!" I yelled. He took another closer glance at the book. "Ohhh..."

I angrily threw down the book. "I can't believe you couldn't follow simple directions from a damn cookbook!"

"Look don't yell at me, alright?!" Cameron shot back. "It was a simple mistake."

"A simple mistake? You burned down the whole fucking kitchen!" I screamed.

"We're still standing here though, right?!"

"Urghh! You're such a child!" I began to walk away in frustration.

"Urghh, you're so irritating!"

"Look who's talking! A nine year old can cook better noodles than you!"

Everyone laughed.

His face turned red. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY?"

"I make you look stupid in front of everyone?" I made a shocked face then gestured to the kitchen. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO THE FUCKING KITCHEN, DUMBASS."

"You know what? Shut up." Cam snapped.

I paused. "Did you just tell me to shut up?"

"Yes I did."

"Oh hell nah bitch, you shut the fuck up!"

We started bickering back and forth at once, and everyone just watched, some amused, and some concerned.

"You know what? IM DONE." I threw my arms up and headed for the stairs.

"You're done with what?!"

"I'm done with you!" I snapped, as I headed to my room, and slammed my door shut behind me.

Our relationship was so painful and I was just so unhappy. And I knew he was too. So I just finally had to put an end to it.