Chapter 12: Nash-Gilinsky Hawaii Brawl

Suddenly, Asia entered. "So... what did he want to talk about?" "He knows."

I looked in the other direction. "He knows what?" "He knows about us!" I stood up, in fustration.

"How did he find out?!" "He saw us at the water last night!" "Oh my gooooosh." Asia moaned. "So what are we gonna do?"

"Well I don't want to break up with you." I demanded.

"And I don't want to break up with you."

Asia's POV:

The next morning

I ran around the house to try to look for Vanessa. I needed her for advice.

Suddenly, I bumped into her in the dining room, as she was passing through.

"Omigod, Nessa!" "What's up??" She looked at me in alarm. "Oh my god, guess what happened!" I started freaking out and covering my mouth.

"What? What?! Did Nash find out?" "No. Sam did though!" She sighed in frustration. "He caught me and Jack on a date two nights ago!"

"Did he tell Nash?" "No, but I think he's going to!!" My heart raced. "Then you know what you have to do." Vanessa replied, seriously.

"What do you mean by that?" "I mean, if Nash finds out about you and Gilinsky hooking up behind his back through somebody else he's going to be even angrier about this whole thing!"

"What?!"

Vanessa and I turned around quickly and saw Nash in the doorway connected to the dining room and kitchen.

My heart sank. OH MY JESUS.

Nash's POV:

I felt my heart starting to crack. I turned to Asia, and slowly approached her.

"Babe, please tell me this isn't true." She stared at me with wide, worried eyes.

I heard everyone coming from the living room and upstairs to watch.

"So it is true?"

"I'm so sorry, babe." Her eyes were glassy.

"Why?!" I demanded. "Haven't I given you everything you've ever wanted?! The gifts, the luxury, the love??"

We were now surrounded by everybody in the house.

"Was that not good enough?!" Her tears started pouring. "It's not that you weren't good enough for me!" She cried.

"Then what is it? Huh?? You wanted more?!" She continued to cry. I didn't even feel sorry for her. My heart was shattered as well.

"How long has this been going on?! And don't you dare lie to me!"

"Like... six months." Asia sobbed. Her face was completely wet with tears.

My jaw dropped, then I immediately shot my deadliest glare at Gilinsky. "You."

I sprinted over to him, then grabbed him by his shirt and violently pushed him against the wall. "DON'T YOU EVER TRY SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS AGAIN!" I shouted.

"Yo get the fuck off me!" He struggled to escape my grip, then he finally shoved me, then I swung at his jaw.

The entire room went insane, and our friends tried to break up the fight.

We rapidly started throwing punches at each other despite them trying to pull us apart, until I tackled him into the table.

The table collapsed on one corner. I continued to whale on him. "GUYS CHILL!" Hayes cried, as he tried pulling me away from him.

Jack finally pushed me off him, and he picked me up, and slammed me. So I slammed him back.

When he got back up, we started swinging again, but then our friends finally ripped us apart.

Jack began to back away upstairs. "THATS WHY I FUCKED YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Then he headed upstairs, with Johnson following behind him.