Chapter 5: When Are You Gonna Tell Nash The Truth?

After no time, we had landed in Oahu. We rented a small house there for our stay.

We actually rented out the entire island so that we could all enjoy ourselves with no interference.

As soon as the limo pulled up in front of our house, everyone's jaws dropped. Then, we got our stuff and got out.

The trees were so tall and tropical. Also filled with coconuts. So many beautiful flowers. Everywhere was so colorful and full of life.

I felt the cool refreshing breeze across my face. I felt like I was in paradise.

"Wooow this place is gorgeous." I exclaimed, as everyone gawked around.

Everyone murmured in agreement and desire.

"Dude this is sooo cool. I'm so excited!" Nash exhilerated. "Let the adventures begin!"

We began to get settled in the house. There were four bedrooms.

Vanessa and I in one, Jack and Jack in another, Hayes and Tez in one, and Sam, Cameron, and Nash in one.

After we settled, we immediately decided to hit up the ocean.

As soon as everyone slipped into their bathing suits, we ran out to the pool in excitement. I followed behind Nash in joy.

"Whooo! Pool time!!" Suddenly, Vanessa pulled me by my arm, and stopped me.

Vanessa's POV:

"Hey." "Hey, what's up?" "Sooo..." She looked around to make sure we were alone. "Did you tell Nash yet?" I asked, seriously.

Asia's face dropped in shame. "No." She replied, quietly. I knew she had been hooking up with Gilinsky behind her boyfriend's back for a while now.

I have been urging her to come clean with Nash, for several weeks.

Because what she was doing was just horrible. And it really was not like her to do something like this.

"No? What do you mean no? You've had so many chances!" I scolded. "I know, I know. I'm just... waiting for the right time. You know?

She gave me a mother like look with her eyebrows raised. "Asia..."

"Nessa, we are on vacation. And there is a nice big ocean outside just waiting for us! Do you want to stay in here and talk about relationship troubles or do you want to go out and have some fun!" I asked, with a half grin.

She half smirked, then sighed. "I guess."

"Okay then come on, let's go!" She replied quickly. Then she raced out and I followed behind her.

She was really good at dodging me whenever I asked her if she has told Nash what was going on.

It was annoying. She better tell him soon. Or sooner or later her entire situation is just going to blow up in her face.