Chapter 11: "Either Tell Nash Or I Will!"

Gilinsky's POV:

The next morning I woke up and went straight to find Asia.

As soon as I exited my room, I ran right into her. "Babe!" I grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. She quickly pushed me away.

"Chill! We're in the house! Someone might see us." I scolded. "Sorry. So did you break up with Nash?"

She looked down in guilt. "I couldn't." I scrunched my eyebrows. "Why not?" "Because... He gave me this."

Asia held out her wrist showing a shiny silver bracelet with Nash's initials "NG". I had to admit, it was really pretty and romantic.

I didn't even get her anything.

"And he told me he loved me."

"So? I love you too!"

"I know that. And I love you as well! But I also love Nash."

My shoulders dropped in jealousy. "So who is it gonna be?"

She sighed. "Jack, don't do this." "Who is it gonna be?" "Don't make me choose between you two."

"You need to! Because I cannot keep doing this. You need to make a decision. Is it going to be----

Suddenly, Sam approached us. We both immediately stopped and turned to him.

He suddenly looked a bit awkward. "C-can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked me. "Uh, sure." I turned back to Asia. "We'll talk later." I whispered.

I followed Sam into Nash, Cameron, and his room, then he immediately shut the door behind him.

"Dude... I am shocked." My heart raced. He must've overheard Asia and I in the hallway. "Why?" I tried to play dumb.

"Because. Of what I saw last night!" My heart throbbed. "... Can you be more specific?"

"I was walking down the beach, and I saw you and Asia... kissing." He raised his eyebrows.

My heart pounded a thousand times faster. I groaned, loudly. "So you do know." I said annoyed, avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you doing this?" He demanded. "Nash is your best friend!" "Look, it's complicated, alright?"

"Seems pretty clear to me. You're hooking up with one of your best friend's girlfriend behind his back!" Sam said, loudly.

"Shhhh!" I snapped.

"No! Not until you explain to me why you're doing this!"

"I like her, okay?"

"Out of all the girls in the world, you go for Nash's?! You know, this is so unlike you."

"Look, don't lecture me, okay?"

"You need to stop this."

"Look, don't tell me what to do. Plus, I love her!"

"So does Nash! Way longer than you!" Sam argued.

I plopped down on a beanbag chair in defeat.

"Look. Either you tell Nash... or I will." He said, seriously. "And I really don't want to have to do that. So fix it."

He then walked out, and slammed the door shut. I layed there on the chair and just breathed heavily. What the fuck just happened?