Chapter 17: Sneaking Into A Bar

For several weeks, Cameron and I had been scheming different plans to make him seem grown up to Ashley.

Plans including, disguises, "accidental run ins", stalking, and more.

But then, one day Cameron had the most extreme, craziest plan of all.

"What's your plan, this time?" I asked, curiously, looking at him funny. He clapped his hands together, confidently.

"How aboout... I take her on a date to a bar." He smirked. "Then that'll reaaally show her that I'm grown."

"You're not even twenty one yet." I pointed out to him as if he were a dumbass.

"So I'll just make a fake ID then."

I gasped. "What?! Cameron Alexander Dallas creating a fake ID to get into a bar??" I replied, in mock-shock.

"Oh no, I'm not getting one for just me, you too."

I made a face as if he just slapped me. "Excuse me?" I made a tiny smirk, with a hand on my hip.

"Yeah. I'm gonna need you to trick Ashley into going their with you to chill, but really I'm gonna be there to takeover, as soon as you bring her in." He explained.

"And then, once she sees that I am capable of chilling with her at a bar, she'll know for sure that I am not that much younger than her. So I can handle her."

"And once she falls in love with my humor, charm, and good looks, she'll be begging for me to make her mine." He winked at me.

I couldn't help but giggle. "Oh my god, Cam. You really think that's gonna work?"

"Only if you help me." He raised his eyebrows, hopefully.

"Yeah, I don't think so."

"Come on." He came closer, then grabbed my hips. "Pleaaase."

I stared at him, then smirked. "Alright, alright, I'll do it." "Yesss!" He raised his arms up in joy.

"But if we get arrested, I'm putting all the blame on you at court." I half-joked.

A few days later

"Like honestly, I have never filmed a more intense season of PLL." Ashley swore, as I was driving in the car to Jeff's Chill Bar, with her.

"Like, season 7 is ready to be insane. And you'll never guess what happens in the series finale!"

My heart pounded. "What's gonna happen?!" I asked, excitedly.

Ashley looked up with a sly smirk. "It's a secret." "Awwww."

Very soon, we pulled up in front of the bar, and I parked.

We both showed the man at the door, our ID's. He looked a little bit closer at mine, which made my heart pound a little. Then, he let us in. I breathed in relief.

Cameron's POV:

As I was on my phone, sitting near the bar table, I watched Ashley and Ness show the man their ID's, then let them through.

I grinned as he let Ness pass. Those fake ID's I got made must've been really realistic.

Sam knew a twenty-three year old guy named Derek who made us them. He can make fake ID's fake money, he gives people tattoos and piercings as well, and he doesn't care what age you are.