Chapter 10: Sam Knows

Asia's POV:

The next afternoon

I was walking down the beach with Nash. "Yeah but it was kind of funny how we just randomly found a super famous TV star on the island." Nash chuckled.

"Haha, I know right. Cameron's been really spending a lot of time with Ashley, though."

"Yeah I've noticed."

"She's really pretty though."

"But not as pretty as my baby girl." He grabbed me and pulled me for a kiss on the forehead. "Thanks."

I grinned big, but then a wave of guilt hit me.

"Uhh, listen babe, I need to talk to you." I said, seriously.

"What's up?"

I've been pushing aside telling Nash about Jack and I for a while. It was killing me. And, Jack asked me to break up with him if I really loved him.

So here goes nothing.

"Look Nash, I----"

"Wait, I need to tell you something first."

"Yeah?"

"I made something for you." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver bracelet.

He took my wrist and gently wrapped it around and clicked it together so it locked.

"Just a little something something to celebrate me and you in Hawaii together." Nash shrugged and half smiled.

I looked at the precious bracelet. His initials were on it "NG"

My heart warmed as I stared at it, speechless. "Nash..."

"So what do you think?"

I looked up at him and gazed in his eyes. "It's sooo pretty. I love it so much, thank you, I love you."

"I love you more."

I gave him a hug and he squeezed me back tighter and I pushed my lips against his.

Later that night... 11pm

"Okay, your turn." I said picking up green grapes. "Let's go!" Jack exclaimed. I rapidly shot grapes at his wide open mouth.

He missed alot and we just laughed. "You only got like three!" "No 'cause you don't know how to aim!"

I mock gasped. "Take that back!" I tackled him, and he playfully spun me around and then he took me down and we started wrestling.

Sam's POV:

While Cam was fast asleep, Nash and I stayed up and played 2k 15. "Alright well that's enough for the night." I said.

"Yeah, I'm getting tired, I'm ready to hit the sheets." Nash agreed.

I started gathering up my swim items and putting them away. "Hey, have you seen my goggles?" "Nah." He slipped in his sheets.

"Maybe I left it down by the water." I headed to the door. "I'll be right back." "Alright."

I walked out of the beach house, and started walking across the sand and to the water.

Suddenly, I began to hear voices and laughter. So, I walked some more, and I saw Gilinsky and Asia play wrestling in the sand.

I grinned, and just when I was about to call out their names, I watched Jack lift her up and she wrapped her legs around him. Then, they locked lips.

My jaw dropped and my heart raced. What is this?? I thought Asia goes out with Nash!

Thankfully it was too dark for them to see me.

I watched as Asia jumped back down and playfully pushed Jack in the water.

He laughed, then she jumped in as well with a big splash. They started splashing each other and laughing.

Is she cheating?!

I slowly backed away right back inside of the house, as I tried to comprehend what the hell I just witnessed.