Everything...

Hey People

Im updating.

This chapter is dedicated to - @BelWatson for being an inspiration

I don't even know her I have just read her stories and they are AMAZING !!

They inspired me to write my own.

Thanks Bell !!

Email me at vlopez0906@gmail.com

I created it just for my readers.

Okay so yeah heres the chapter

Love you J

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ambers POV.......

I woke up it was about 3pm. But that's understandable cause me and Alyssa stayed up so late.

I open my eyes to see Niall staring at me. What the heck ?

" Umm.. Niall " I ask.

" Yess Princess " he says

" Why are you staring at me ?"

" Cause your beautiful " he says awwee

I walk downstairs to see my brother. Its his day off !

I see a note on the counter..

Amber,

Going to pick up Kayla then going to the store. Be back around 5pm. Love you.

Christian xx

Me and my brother had been here only four months and we were already acting like Britts.

My brother was even starting to get a little British accent. ME too !! actually.

And we would say stuff like Mate, lad, loo, flat etc..

Alyssa came down the stairs in the happiest of moods.

" Morning Lyss. Why you so happy ?" I asked her.

" umm just that...AUSTIN ASKED ME ON A DATE !!!" She screamed.

Getting Niall's attention from the living room couch.

" really OMG THAT'S SO EXCITING " I SCREAMED!!!

Getting Niall to come to the kitchen

" I knew that you guys were going to get along well. I didn't know this well. Im going to go see what the boys are up to. See you later love you " he said and walked out the door.

Me and Alyssa laughed for about 10 minutes because it hilarious to see Niall when he's frustrated.

Alyssa went upstairs to take a shower. Her date wasn't until tommrow. ( Sunday )

I was just sitting around eating..

Ya I think im spending to much time with Niall..lol

I heard the mail come. I went outside to get it.

When I get it I don't usually open or read any of them. They are usually all for Christian.

But one said : Amber Lynn Thompson

And the return address was my moms.

I wonder what she wanted.

Dear Amber Lynn,

Hello sweetie your probably wondering why after four months I'm writing to you.. well about two weeks after you left I started going to a rehab center for addicts. After about two weeks I was cured. Then I started looking for a job after about a week I found a great job as a photographer. I was assigned to go to London for a month. I arrive in a week. I would love to meet up with you. Please contact me at (xxx)-xxx-xxxx. Or email me at annabellephotos@anh.com. I miss you baby girl. Im sorry for everything ive put you through. Your amazing and you should know that. I understand if you don't want anything to do with me. I understand if you and your brother never forgive me. Just know that you have a mom that loves you even if you don't love her back. I love you Amber Lynn NEVER forget that.

Always yours,

Mom

I didn't even realize I was crying till I felt my brothers hand wiping the tears off.

" you don't have to contact her if you don't want to.." he told me.

" No. I want to talk to her"

" Okay.. we will"

Niall came over and me, Lyss, Niall and Christian watched " Finding Nemo "

It was hilarious cause Niall cried the whole movie. \

And in some parts Christian cried too.

I have a great life now... I hope that me contacting my mom wont ruin that....

Hey people J

My chapters are going to be longer and ill update more often.

I started updating on my laptop and it's so much easier.

Make sure you go read @calsper123 stories. They are amazing !!!

Oh n the moms email is NOT real.

Thanks for everything guys !!

Love yall

Victoria