Harry and Bailey <3

Hey wattpaders <3>

LLN <3>

Heres the promised chapter...

love you'z

Victoria xx

***********************************

Harry's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock..

9am

I bet everyone is still asleep...

I think Jetlag is getting to everyone..

I got up from the king sized bed i share with My beautiful Girlfriend and went to the kitchen..

Of course Liam was awake....always the responsible one.. oh and his girlfriend is up too..

Only them...

I got the bacon and eggs out of the fridge and started to make my princess breakfast..

after finishing the food and puring us both glasses of Oarange Juice i put it on a tray and went back to the room....

" Bailey..wake up i brought you something " i told her while shaking her...

Bailey's POV

In my dream i was about to say yes to Harry asking me to be his wife when i was rudely awakened

Whoever shook me is gonna regret it big time

I opened my eyes to see my Boyfriend stadning there with a grin on his face holding a plate of bacon and eggs and a glass of Oarange Juice..

How can i get mad at him now ?

" Thanks Haz... it look amazing " i told him while kissing his nose...

" Im gonna shower and then me and you can have a movie day...till we have to go to the concert.."

" Okay "

I got up and changed into some sweats and a random t shirt of harry's and went to pick out movies..

The Hunger Games ? Yes

Toy Story ? No way...

Mean Girls ? Maybe

Pitch Perfect ? Heck ya

Red Dawn ? yes

Okay so well watch The Hunger Games then Pitch Perfect and then Red Dawn

Sounds like a plan..

I went to get the Popcorn and sodas

I made 3 bags of popcorn and grabbed a case of cokes and a bag of sour patch and went back to our room..

When I Got Back to our room Harry was laying on the bed looking at the three movies i picked out..

" This is gonna be the best day ever.." Harry said

I just nodded my head and went to lay down with him in the huge bed...

He slipped in The Hunger Games and we both laid down and enjoyed the best movie of all time..

When it finisheed i got up and put in Pitch Perfect...

And after that we slipped in Red Dawn

After the movie was over Harry the boys and Austin all left to go get ready for the concert.

Austin is their opening act...

I quickly showered and put on my I <3 Harry Styles shirt and some skinny jeans..with my black Toms and i threw my hair in a pony tail..

I walked out and got the girls who all looked like me lol

Lisa was wearing her I <3 Liam Payne shirt

Perrie was wearing her I <3 Zayn Malik one

El was wearing her I <3 Louis Tomlinson

Alyssa her I <3 Austin Mahone

and Amber her I <3 Niall Horan

We all had on jeans toms and our hair in a ponytail weird...

I took a picture and put it on Twitter

@Bailey_Hooker " We're definetly best friends" and i tagged @Princess_Amber - @EleanorJCalder -@PerrieEdwards @Its_Lisa and @AlyssaHoran123

We all got on our way downstairs and got in the Limo..

When we got there paul gave us each an ID saying we could get into the dressing room, backstage etc.

as soon as we got to our seats the faamiliar tune of Say Something started to play..

After that was 11:11

then Say your just a friend ...where Zayn did the rap..

then Heart In My hands and the whole time he sang that he wass looking at Alyssa..

It was so cute she even cried and went to hug her boyfriend

Then the boys came on and the screams where deathing..

They sang so many songs finishing off with WMYB..

" Thats what Makes You Beautifu; " Harry finished it off.

" Thanks for coming tonight...youve been an incredible audience tonight california" Niall finished as the boys ran off stage and into all of our open arms..

" Lets Go Home " Harry said in my ear and i just nodded

We all got in the Limo and drove back to the hotel..

as soon as we got to our room i changed into Pajamass and laid down next to an already asleep harry and fell asleep..

*******************************************

Hey 

Heres the promised chappie <3 

Next is Liam and Lisa <3

I already started the next book its in my drafts.. its called " Letters Of Love " and its a zayn Malik one... cant wait for yall to read it....

This Chapter is dedicated to my friend @MrsStyPayHorMalTom ( Tessa ) her books are amazing and i love her so much <3

Bye xx