The Final Chapter......

Amber's POV :)

Everyone should be getting here in about half an hour. Except my brother and Kayla, they're already here. Of course Melissa and Jacob are in Jake's room playing.

As I fixed the last cushion on the couch, the doorbell rang.

I ran to the door smoothing out my shirt on the way, opening it I saw Louis, Eleanor and their two beautiful children.

" Lou Ellll" i screamed. Bringing them in for a group hug.

I invited them in and then kneeled down to Marina's level.

" You probably dont remeber me, but im Auntie Amber..I was there at the hospital when you were born." she smiled and then opened her arms for me to hug her.

Kayla and Eleanor were saying their hellos and Niall and Chris walked inside from where they were grilling outside on the patio.

"Louuuu!!!" Niall yelled

" Niaaaaaal " Louis mimicked

I walked over to El and grabbed the now, thanks to daddy and uncle Niall's screaming, fully awake baby Tim.

" Im Auntie amber...your so adorable" he smiled and grabbed a peice of my hair and pulled it.  The doorbell rang again. I handed the baby to Kayla and ran to open it, seeing as Niall, Chris and Lou were back outside.

I opened the door to see Zayn and Perrie with their beautiful boys...

"Amberrr!!!" Perrie yelled

"Perrieee!!!" i mimiced

I gave her a bone crushing hug and then moved on to zayn and finaly to the 2 year old little boy standing infront of me..

" HI" he said shyly

" hi, im your aunt amber"

" Im james"

"Would you like to meet my son, your cousin Jacob?"

He nodded

I grabbed his hand and led him to Jacob's room where Jake, Melissa and Marina were already playing.

" Guys this is your cousin James"

All three kids came and intoduced themselves and then had him join they're game of duck,duck,goose.

As I went back down stairs I saw that Liam, Lisa their son and daughter were already here!

" Lisa, Liam!" I shouted

" amber!!"

I was engolfed in a hug by two of my bestfriends.

As i met their son Michael I took him upstairs to join the other children.

I was holding their daughter Claire when Harry and Bailey just walk right through the door..

" harry we were suppose to knock!!" Bailey scoulds..

" Its okay Haz!" Niall says

After saying our hellos to the Styles family and getting Ryan and Dylan upstairs with the other kids, we all kinda just, chilled..

We talked about anything and everything.

It was nice to be back with some of the best people ever!

I'm not the same person I was years ago..

Back then i was Amber Lynn Thompson, the insecure nobody..

Now I'm Amber Lynn Horan i have an amazing husband and two beautiful children. I know im not perfect and i know i have flaws but I'm beautiful. I have the best friends....no family ever.. I have an amazing life now....

and that my friends is....How One Direction Saved My Life.....