Niall and Amber. Epilogue 2..

hey..

heres five years into the future....

Love you xox

-Victoria xo

**************************************************

Amber's POV..

" Jacob Matthew Horan get your butt back here " I yelled at my 3 year old son.

" Niall hold Tiara please" I said as o handed the sleeping infant to my husband...

After me and Niall got married we waited two years and then i got pregnant with my beautiful baby Jacob...

 He had Niall's brown hair and my brown eyes and he has an irish accent..

Then 10 months ago i got pregnant with a baby girl..

She was born last month Tiara Grace Horan...

 She had Niall's blue eyes and my wavy locks..

Me and NIall still live in London all the boys live within walking distance..

Karen and Bobby ( Niall's parents ) come down all the time and stay with us.. Karen stayed with us untill Tiara turned 3 weeks then she went back..

I work at Hollister but im on my maternity leave ( After you have a baby they give you about 3 months off )

One Direction is no longer a band.. The boys got to old and they have families now. But they do have one concert every year..

 Niall works at Syco records as one of Simons right hand men and Jacob goes to pre-school.

I finally cought my son and picked him uo

" J, dont run away from mommy anymore ok ?"

" Okay momaw "

I kissed his nose..

" Can i go hold tary ? " ( tary is what he calls tiara )

" Sure baby. But be careful she still little " i tell him.

"" Okay momaw. wuv you "

" Love you too baby "

I sit jacob on the couch and hand him the now awake infant.

" I wuv you tary. I pwomise to take care of you fowever " and he kissed her forehead.

Niall sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

" We did good " he told me

" ya. we did "

************************************************************

Hey :)

Hope you liked it :)

I know its short but im updating everyday !!!!

Might not update tommorrow cause its my dads birthday. But who knows ?I might find the time..

Vote, Comment :D

 Chapter is dedicated to @KaylaQ for always making me smile :) she goes to my church :)

Love you Kay <#

Oh and guess this Little Mix song......

......Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck.......

First one to guess right gets a dedication :)

Lots of love

-Victoria xox -