Harry and Bailey epilogue 2 :)

Heyy!!!(:

Hope you like this chapter!!(:

Can't believe this is the last chapter before the final epilogue.

The final epilogue is going to be long so I won't update it for a while.

Maybe 4-5 days.

Go read my best friends book!!!

Quiffsandcurlz99 :)

Her two brand new books

Room service
And
Ticking time bomb.

Anyway, here's the chapter!!(:

~Victoria :)

****************

Bailey's POV :)

As I pushed my 6month old baby girl Marissa around town in her stroller. I realized I was kinda hungry.

I quickly texted Harry who was at the park with our identical twin 2 year old boys. Ryan and Dylan.

To : Hazza Love<3

Hey!! Meet me back at the house in 20? Then we can go get nandos :) x

From :Hazza Love <3

Okay love c:

I smiled and put my phone back in my purse as we started our 5 minute walk back home.

After the twins were born me and Harry decided to move back to Chesire

I loved it here!

The town was so small and we could easily walk the whole town in 25 minutes.

As I pulled up on the driveway of our flat I got marissa out of her stroller and opened the front door.

Harry and the boys were already here. We quickly changed all their diapers and then we headed off to Nandos.

After walking the 5 minute walk to nandos we got a table and say down with our children.

" how was your day babe?" Harry asked

" it was good! Got groceries and some shopping done and even net your mom earlier. What about yours?"

" ours was awesome. Right guys?"

"Right daddy" the twins said not quit in unison.

After eating food and dessert, we decided to head back home.

After putting the kids to bed me and Harry watched Love Actually.

Yes pretty cheesy but Harry loves that movie.

And so do I. !!!

We have a date set to meet everyone back at amber and Nialls place in two weeks.

I'm so excited to be going to Ireland and seeing everyone. For Marissa to meet all her uncle aunts and cousins.

I fell asleep in Harry's arms thinking.

" this is gonna be one vacation no one will ever forget "

.........

Hope you liked it c:

Vote, comment and read read read !!

Love you all.

Victoria x