America...the beautiful...

Hey :)

so i finished my other book............

i was soo sad cause that was my first book.. yet so happy cause now i can consentrate on this one 100 percent...

after this im gonna write another book...its another 1d one..

soooo...how has yalls week been ?

mine has been great !!!!! summer over here..

okay well heres the chapter.....

American The Beautiful..

Victoria xx

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Niall's POV

Since me and Amber made up we havent left eachothers side...

except to go to the bathroom and shower..haha

It's been 1 day since we made up and we are now hoping off the plane at LAX...haha Get it ?

anyway....tonight after we get settled in im gonna take amber out somewhere...

We dont have a show till tommrow..

We can go to the lake or something..

" Niall...Niall,,,,Nialll...!!!!" My beautiful girlfriend is trying to snap me out of my daydream

" oh..sorry princess..i was just thinking..." i told her grabbing her hand and running to catch up with the rest of them...

" Okay so guys put on your sun glasses..all of you girls too!! also keep your heads down and dont let go of eachothers hands until we reach the limo" Paul said and then my ears felt like they were gonna bleed..

I love our fans so much..but did they have to literaly kill my ears..and send hate to my princess..

we completely ignored the hundreads of girls screaming and got into the limo..

finnaly i felt Amber relax next to me and her grip on my hand loosen..

" Okay guys there's 7 rooms at the hotel..one for each couple and then one for me..sound good?" Paul said..

every nodded or said yes..

At thee hotel there were 2 girls who looked like they were waiting for us..aww..

" Paul can we go talk to them ? " Louis asked..

" sure. just be careful..im gonna take all your luggage up to the room.."

everyone nodded before taking of their seatbelts and getting out..

we walked up to the girls..

" Hi" i said

" Hey" they both said in unison

" What are your names ?" Liam asked the two suprisingly calm girls..

" Im Jordan" said the skinny one with blonde hair..

" Im Nicole" said the one who had curves and brown long hair..

Jordan walked up to me with a camera and i thought she was gonna want to take a picture with me till she said

" Niall, will you take a picture of me and Amber ?" I nodded my head supprised but happy

I took the camera and took two pictures of them one with the camera and one with Ambers Phone..

Then we took a picture with both of them and them the girls all took pictures..we got their twitter names and i think the girls even got their numbers...

Then I grabbed Ambers hand and we walked into the hotel..

Amber's POV

This hotel is amazing...

We walked into our room and i gasped

it had a huge king size bed with 2 seperate dressers and a huge bathrooom..it was amazing..

" you like huh?" Nial asked me..

I just nodded my head..

" You wanna go somewhere babe ?" He asked

" ya..lets get out of here" i said..

Me and Niall kinda put the whole Holly thing behind us...

we made an unspoken agreement to just let it go..

forgive and forget.......

My phone lit up saying i had a text

From : Kayla Pop <3

Hey..did everything go okay ? havent heard from you..were worried am..lots of love xx Kayla :)

aww.. they were worried about me..

I replied :

T0: Kayla Pop <3

hey..ya it went awesome..he gave me a promise ring and everything..we landed in cali a few hours ago..give you a call tommorw cuz i know its late over there..love you lots xx amber Lynn :)

Then i quickly combed through my curly hair and put on some shorts and a tank top since it so hot over here ;)

Niall said that we werent going anywhere fancy so i just grabbed my sandals and slipped them on..

I told Niall i was ready and he was ready too so we were gonna leave..

" Be back later guys.." Niall screamed across the hotel room..

And we went and caught a Taxi to McDonalds...

When we arrived at McDonalds Niall ordered the whole menu basiclly...

I only ordered a cheeesburger and a thing of nuggets...

After eating we threw our trash away and called another taxi...

We arrived at this lakeshore with a beautiful dock..

the moon was relecting on the lake and the stars were beautiful..

there were flowers growing on an island type thing in the lake and then there was the greenest grass ive ever seen around the lake..

It was beautiful..

" Its Beautiful" i told niall

" Not as Beautiful as you.."he said

" your so cheesy " i told him kissing his nose

" But you love me.." he said grabbing my hand

" That i do Niall James Horan..That I do....."

******************************************************************

Hey xx

This chapter is dedicated to @NialersLaughxx for always making me smile and laugh..

Love you girl :)

Hope you guys like this chappie <3

The next 7 chapters are gonna be of each couple..

then 1 with them all...

then the epilogue chaters

So heres the order..

Chapter...

Harry and Bailey

Liam and Lisa

Kayla and Christian

Zayn and Perrie

Louis and Eleanor

Austin and Alyssa

Update for you guys tommrow <3 love you lots :))

Victoria xx