Christian and Kayla..Epilogue 1..

hey guys :)

Im not even going to make uo excuses to why I haven't updated lately but ive been really busy!! promise it wont happen again cause I love you all to to much :) Thanks for the 105 votes you guys are the best :) About 6 months after the tour... Proposal..

Christian's POV....

I quickly texted my girlfriend..

To: Kayla <3

Hey! Im picking you up from work ok ? Im taking you somewhere... Be there at 5:15..Love you :)

About ten minutes later I got a reply..

From: Kayla <3

Hey!! Sounds great..Yuperz 5:15 sounds perf..Love you too !!!!!

I quickly finished up my lunch and headed home,,,

Just as I was about to leave Niall walks in,,,, '"hey bro "

' hey nialler sup?" I replied

" Idk...amber had a girls day with sarah so nobodys home........................"

" haha go hang out with the guys I gotta go im late to pick up Kayla "

" k, bye man "

I gave him a quick nod before getting in my car and starting the engine...

***************************************************************************

Kayla's POV (:

I sat down on the bench outside my work while I waited for Christian....

When I saw his car pull up I got up and got in....

" Hey baby girl " he said before greeting me with a kiss..

" where we going?" I aksed

" now that my love, is a surprise" he told me

I had fallen asleep when suddenly feel the car come to a stop...

I open my eyes and see where we are (( ahhh!! where we are!! cant wait for the album)

AQUARIUM :)

I smiled... I love animals! especially water animals (:

We walked hand in hand towards the entrance...

" be right back babe " Christian said and walked off I stood there just looking at the animals when I see what appears to be a trainer come towards me through the glass...

after he takes off his mask I realize its Christian!! what is my boyfriend doing in the fish tank with dolphins??

He pulled a piece of paper from his shirt and I had to read it 5 times before I processed what it said..

" Will you marry me?"

I nodded and he came out and kissed and hugged me before having me change into a wet suit and get in with him..

***************************************************************************************

wedding day :) Kayla's POV (:

************************************

AHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! IM GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and Amber were finishing up curling my hair...

Amber was of course my maid of honor!!

We went dress shopping about three months ago and had a blast!

All the girls are bridesmaids and my sister is too!

As our wedding colors we picked Blue and yellow!

The bridesmaids dresses were aqua blue with a yellow bow and a bouqet of yellow roses..strapless and floor length.............

Amber's dress was strapless yellow dress with an aqua blue sash and a bouqet of aqua flowers...

My dress was long strapless and lacy...

The boys tuxes were black with a white shirt and a aqua bow tie...

We were just about ready to start the ceremony...

the Pastor, Christian and Niall ( best man ) went first then

Zayn and Perrie

Eleanor and Louis

Liam and Lisa

Harry and Bailey

my sister and her husband

my mom

Amber

my nephew ( ring bearer )

my little cousin ( flower and girl )

And last but not least  me and my dad...

as I was walking down the aisle I realized ' this is really happening'....

I pretty much zoned out the whole ceremony and just stared at Christian...

" I now pronounce you husband and wife..you may kiss the bride"

Christian gave me a small kiss on the lips before picking me up bridal style and walking down the aisle into our new life......

**************************************************

hope you liked it :)

I'm really sorry about the long wait...

I might update tomorrow or the next day.. promise you wont have to wait longer than that :)

12.3 million!!!

3 years!

wow!!!!

love you guys xx

~ Victoria