party time!

Your POV

I was bored and flipping through channels on my couch and I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.

"Y/N!!!!!!! Haha" I heard what sounded like Taylor's voice.

"Taylor?" I said realizing she might be drunk since she tend to goof around and laugh a lot when she's drunk.

"Heyyy babeee!!hahah nah im just kidding whats uppp!!!"she said laughing while I heard some people talking and laughing in the background.

"Im just bored at home..but you sound like..you're having fun.." I said laughing a little.

"Pfft duhh but not as much fun come over here and party!!!" She shouted laughing.

"Well ok I 'll be over in a bit" I said about to hang up until she shouted.

"Wait bring extra clothes its a sleepover!!!!" She shouted laughing and hung up.

"Well ok.."I said laughing and running upstairs getting dressed amd packing some clothes and getting into my car.

-skip the car ride-

I walked up to the door and it immediately swung open and a drunk taylor fell into my arms laughing.

"Well ok someone was spying" I said laughing and dragging her inside.

"Ooo come on!"taylor said grabbing my arm and pulling me inside to the livingroom.

"Y/N's HERE!!!" Karlie yelled running towards me with a whole group of girls.

"Hey."I said a little awkwardly hugging back.

"You came at a great time we we're just about to play 7 minutes in heaven! Put something of yours in the box" karlie said smiling and covering her eyes.

"Ok" I said smiling and putting in my keys.

"Okay girls time to start!!"karlie said walking over and setting the box down.

I sat down between gigi and kendall on the couch and chatted with them while some of the girls were picking inside the box.

Author- ok now its goingto start to whatever selection meaning different celebrities choose you and ill continue that later.

Soo...

TO BE CONTINUED..