Taylor & Lauren

Y/N pov

it was 12:30 am and the girls were fast asleep. I got up from my bed and walked out slowly I walked down the stairs and saw cara passed out on the couch in the first living room hugging a bottle of wine.

I chuckled slightly and walked passed the second living room and out to the backyard I saw the pool was lit up flashing colors I smiled and looked around as I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who" I heard a voice whisper in my ear.

"Taylor?" I asked as I heard her qiggle slightly as she turned me around wrapping her arms around my neck and pecking my lips. She was wearing short pj shorts and a black tank top.

"So where were we?" She asked leaning her forehead into mine.

"Hm let me see..give me a kiss and see if I remember." I said smiling.

"Alright." She said with a slight smirk as she kissed me slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I played with her tongue pulling her closer to me as we made out passionately. I heard a cough and pulled away slightly as me and Taylor looked over our bodies still close together and saw Lauren in shorts and a white long sleeve with her arms crossed.

"Don't just leave me out of all the fun." She said as she walked towards us as Taylor held me tight.

"Lauren she's mine." Taylor said glaring as she held me close and tight.

"Hey it was my idea and she's mine sweetheart." Lauren said with a sarcastic smile.

"What is this?" I asked looking at them both.

"Nothing baby" Taylor said placing her hand on my cheek as she kissed me.

I felt Lauren pull me away as Taylor just shot her a death glare.

"Excuse you." She said grabbing me and pulling me back.

"Just because you like her too doesn't mean we can't share her." And with that they both had smirks on their faces and looked at me.

"What.."I said looking at both of them with a straight face.

-10 minutes later-

We were on the grass naked Taylor was ontop of my face as Lauren was down below on me. I moaned as Lauren's fingers were thrusting in and out of me while she played with my clit, I was holding Taylor's thighs as I ate her out swirling my tongue around  as I slid my tongue in and out.

"Oh fuckk!!" Taylor moaned leaning her head back as she rode my face," she's so good..oh my..uhh" she moaned.

Lauren moved her fingers out as she started eating me out rough causing me to moan as I ate out Taylor.

"Shit." Taylor moaned as Lauren pulled away licking her lips,

"Switch" Lauren said as Lauren pulled me up kissing me rough as Taylor was under us thrusting her fingers in and out of me as she ate out Lauren making us both moan into the kiss.

"Oh fuck" Lauren mumbled as she slid her finger down and slid one in me with Taylor's making me since and moan.

"Fuck uhh" I moaned,"I'm gonna.." I said groaning as Lauren put me back down Taylor sat ontop of me as Lauren faced the other way as Taylor kept eating her out, while Lauren kept eating me out. We were all on the point of climax and that's when we all lost it.

"Uhhhhh Ohhh UHHHH " we all moaned out as we came we separated and fell to the floor panting.

"Wow you both tasted good." I said licking my lips.

"You tasted good babe." Lauren said sitting up winking at me as I turned a little red.

"You tasted sweet" Taylor said looking at Lauren as Lauren jumped ontop of her hovering over her.

"Round two?" She said joking my as Taylor pushed her off as Lauren laughed.

"No we need sleep I hope no one woke up." Taylor said.

And with that we went to Taylor's room and slept in her bed I was in the middle while they were both on my sides cuddling me laying on my shoulders.

There will be separate continued parts later on for each character's