Gigi hadid

Y/N's pov

Gigi actually looks so hot tonight..I mean wow..I hope I don't make it obvious that I keep checking her out once in a while.

"Y/N you're up!!" She said jingling my keys before tossing them back in the box.

"Oh um ok." I said trying not to blush as we walked to the room.

I heard Gigi shut the door behind me and heard her footsteps walk closer to me.

"I saw you checking me out." She said smirking.

"I was?.. Oh I'm sorry."I said looking around nervously.

"Don't worry about it..I was checking you out too." Gigi said as she unbuttoned my shirt.

I stood there a little shocked as I felt my shirt slip off as Gigi planted kisses on my chest and neck sucking and nipping at my skin. It felt amazing she moved her lips up to mine and made out with me so passionately before pushing me down against the bed.

I felt Gigi grind her hips with mine as she smirked looking down at me.

"I would do so many things to you right now..you have no idea." Gigi said biting her lip.

"Aye times up don't get anyone pregnant in there!" Karlie said laughing.

"We'll be out in a minute!" Gigi called out as she got up handing me my shirt.

"Meet me in the movie room later tonight." Gigi said smirking as she walked out.

"This girl could drive me crazy in an instant." I said putting on my shirt and walking out.