Ruby rose

Y/N

I mean I can't be the only one who thinks ruby rose is hot af. I mean she is I would do anything just so she would kiss me I mean her lips are amazing.

"Y/N? Uh...Y/N?" Karlie said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?!" I said looking around.

" ruby chose your keys get going to the room" karlie said winking.

"Is this a joke." I asked as she pushed me into a room where ruby was on the bed sitting down as she just flashed a smile at me.

" hi." I said nervously waving a little.

"Sit down." She said scooting so I can sit.

" so are you having fun at the party so far?" She asked.

" yeah I mean everyone is so cool and laid back its so fun." I said laughing a little.

"Well glad you think so" she said chuckling.

"Hey ruby?"I asked.

"Yes?" She asked confused

I pressed my lips to her's kissing her and pulling her close before she pulled away.

"Y/N im flattered but I have a girlfriend." She said looking away.

"She doesn't have to know.." I said as our lips met once again at first she was hesitant but she started kissing back we got closer and closer to the point we were just taking each others clothes off mid way before karlie knocked.

"Times upp!" Karlie shouted.

"Ugh..meet me in my room tonight we're not finished." She said winking as she put on her clothes and walked out as I put on mine and followed.