Lauren jauregui

Y/N pov

I heard keys jingle as I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"You're up." Lauren said smirking as she grabbed my hand and walked me towards the stairs.

"Oh I-i guess I am." I said nervously Lauren was just so hot and intimidating I didn't know what to say.

We walked into a bedroom as she locked the door and pushed me onto the bed hovering over me.

Damn she was hot and her butt was just..wow. I watched her as she just grinded against me making me moan lightly, I felt like all she had to do was stare at me and I would climax right then and there.

She slowly started unbuttoning my pants before pulling them off. I watched as she pulled off her shorts and panties, I quickly took off mine as she smirked and hovered back over me slipping in between my legs and grinding on me slamming lightly against me.

"Oh Lauren" I moaned lightly as she slipped a finger in me.

"You're so fucking tight Y/N." She said a little shocked as she thruster her fingers in and out of me as I winced lightly,"we need to fix that."

I gasped at her words as I heard a faint knock and the door open, Lauren pulled her fingers out and we both looked over and saw Taylor looking at us.

"Times up." She said smirking.

"Oh um ok we'll get ready." I said blushing lightly as Lauren looked over at Taylor smirking and back at me pecking my lips.

"I'll see you later tonight." Lauren said smirking as she got up and got dressed and walked out grabbing Taylor's arm pulling her out into the hall.

I got dressed and quietly walked out a little and eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Tonight?" I heard Taylor whisper.

"Yes tonight us 3." Lauren whispered.

"Hm..ok." Taylor said, I peeked out into the hall and saw Lauren smirk and look at Taylor before she pecked her lips and they walked downstairs.

What were they talking about..?