Madison beer

Y/N's pov

"Ooh that's mine!!" Madi shouted as I pulled out a pair of keys as she grabbed me and dragged me to the room.

"Hey wait up I didn't even say the rules yet!" Karlie shouted,"7 minutes now!" She shouted.

Madi shut the door and pushed me on the bed jumping ontop of me hugging me.

"I missed you bestie." She said as we both laughed and just hugged.

"So you decided to tackle me and drag me into this room?" I said laughing.

"Yeah why not." She said smiling.

"Well ok then." I said laughing

"Hey so what happened to your boyfriend?" She asked propping herself up with her elbow.

"We broke up..he was a douche bag anyways." I sighed.

"Yeah guys are jerks." She said putting on a playful glare.

"Shut up" I said laughing.

"Hey you know I'm here for you babe" she said smiling.

"Yeah I know."

"But who needs guys anyways they're a waste of time and most of them are jerks and just so disrespectful." She ranted.

"Yeah I see your point." I said sighing.

"I bet being with a girl would be easier." She said.

"Maybe." I replied staring at the ceiling.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" She asked.

"No" I said looking at her,"have you?"

"No.."she said looking down at  the sheets,"have you ever wanted to try..?" She asked looking back at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just because.." She said lightly.

And with that we found ourselves in a heated makeout session half naked in each other's arms.

"I never wanted anyone this bad in my life" she said pulling away from the kiss before reattaching our lips.

"Oh god." I thought..I would have never thought Madi would be the one girl I would be making out with a nearly close to sleeping with.

"Times up!" Karlie shouted.

"Fuck what the hell" Madi said glaring,"meet me out back later tonight ok?" She asked

"Ok." I replied as we got dressed and walked out.