Perrie edwards

Y/N's pov

I was hanging out with Perrie most of the party I was just listening to her talk about zayn and how he hurt her. I was so mad why would anyone ever do something to hurt her. I told her dating him was a bad idea..I always knew I would've treated her better.

"Perrie pick" karlie said holding a box as Perrie pulled out a pair of keys and I saw they were mine.

I was happy and nervous but I didn't know what to do.

"7 minutes you two!"karlie shouted pushing us to a room.

We sat in the room quiet for a minute and I decided to speak up

"Perrie why did you have to choose zayn..you knew I would have treated you better than he did. You know how much I love and care about you" I said jealousy and anger in my voice.

"Y-you do.." She said surprised.

"Yes..I do." I said sighing.

"I love you to." She said as she walked to me grabbing my face and kissing me.

I found myself kissing back as I pulled her onto the bed with me as we kissed pulling at each others clothes as our kiss turned into makeout session.

" I want you." She whispered in my ear as she kissed my neck.

Her words gave me chills I didn't know what to say..I wanted to do so much but there was no time.

"Times up dudes!" Karlie said knocking.

"Coming!"I shouted.

"Meet me out by my car later." She whispered pecking my lips as she pulled away and walked out of the room.

I walked out thinking if everything I think did just happened or it was just a dream.