Kehlani

Y/N POV

I sat listening to karlie and Gigi talking but I found myself tuning out thinking until I heard someone whistle making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Y/N!! You and Kehlani are up!!" Selena shouted.

"We don't have too if you want I mean it's just a stupid game.." Kehlani said nervously.

" HEY RULES ARE RULES YOU HAVE TO!" Cara said drunk laying on the floor by Kendall's feet.

"Cara you're drunk."Kehlani said shaking her head.

"So it doesn't mean that the rules don't matter." Cara said laughing.

"Lani it's fine lets just go get it over with so they can shut up." I chuckled as Kehlani smiled faintly and followed me to a room.

"So you know the rules 7 minutes when time is up you're out!" Karlie said as she pushed us in and shut the door.

"So what do we do now?" Kehlani said sitting on the bed looking around.

"We can just sit and talk it you don't feel like doing anything." I said sitting down by her.

"Oh ok..thanks for not pressuring me into anything." She said smiling as she looked down.

"I mean if you're not comfortable it's ok I'm not going to force you we don't even have to do anything." I said shrugging before her lips quickly connected onto mine by surprise.

We kissed passionately moving closer before pulling away.

"We won't have time to do anything..meet me outside near the pool later tonight." She whispered as she looked at my lips before connecting them again once more.

"2 minutes!!" Karlie shouted.

We pulled away smiling as she looked at me.

"I really like you..that's why I was so nervous about coming in here with you." She said scratching the back of her neck.

"I really like you to." I said as she smiled and we leaned in again as karlie Opened the door.

"Woah...times up you too take your love making somewhere else." Karlie said laughing.

"Oh shut up." I said as my cheeks turned red and me and Kehlani walked out as if nothing happened.

I couldn't wait till later tonight.