Karlie Kloss

Y/N's POV

I was laughing and talking with some of the girls while sitting on the couch ,and karlie walked up to me. I looked up at her and smiled a bit.

"Whats up?" I said while she smiled at me.

"You guess" karlie said laughing and jingling my keys.

"Oh." I said blushing a little.

She grabbed my hand and took me upstairs into a guest room.

"7 minutes!!" Ariana called out.

Karlie shut the door and I sat on the bed.

"So what do we do now..?" I asked looking at karlie while she sat by me.

"Well whatever you feel like to pass time." She said smiling.

I looked at her lips and then at my hands. I always had a crush on karlie but I thought she wouldn't feel the same. I looked at her and she was looking around the toom just examining things. I cupped her cheek and she looked at me very surprised. I pushed my lips against hers kissing her softly she kissed back slipping her tongue in my mouth making out with me. I pulled off her shirt and jeans quickly and layed down on the bed. She bit her lip and pulled off my shirt and flipped us pinning me down on the bed. I gulped as she pulled off my shorts and panties. I felt her wet tounge go up my slit and slowly up to my clit. I moaned lightly while she sucked and played with my clit gripping her hair in one hand.

She moved up and kissed me rough tangling her fingers in my hair grinding on me a bit.

"Times up you two!" Gigi said knocking on the door.

"That fast..?" I said pulling away and sighing.

"Just come into the guest room later tonight when everyones asleep..." karlie said looking at my lips and kissing me one last time.

Just as she was going to pull away I pulled her closer again and kept kissing her.

"Hurry up you two" gigi called out.

"Hold on gigi!" Me and karlie shouted as I got dressed really quick.

"Ok ok jeez" gigi said walking away from the door.

"Come on lets go." Karlie said wrapping her arms around me from behind as we walked out.