kendall jenner

Y/N POV

"Kendall pick!" Karlie said holding out the box to kendall.

"Ok ok" she said shutting her eyes and reaching in and pulling out keys.

"Oh those are y/n's!!!" Ariana yelled as everyone laughed.

"Well lets go shall we?" Kendall said smiling and holding her hand out towards me.

I smiled and grabbed her hand as she pulled me with her upstairs and down the hall to a room and shut the door.

"5 MINUTES ONLY."gigi shouted upstairs.

"Gigi no shut up!" Karlie yelled.

"Soo.." I said sitting on the bed.

"Soo what?" Kendall said laughing a little.

"Is there something going on between like you and gigi..?" I asked looking at her and looking around.

"Well what do you mean?" She asked crossing her arms and leaning on the wall.

"Like you know.."I asked shrugging.

"Well I guess you can say that." Kendall said rolling her eyes and laughing a bit,"but right now its you and me."

"What.." I said nervously as she walked towards me taking off her shirt and dropping her short shorts down and sitting on my lap.

"Shh.."she said kissing me softly and wrapping her arms around me.

I placed my hands on her waist kissing her back softly, I was afraid to do anything else or gigi might end up killing me..or both of us. She pulled off my shirt and kissed my neck sucking and nibbling.

I moaned out a little placing my hand on her theigh. She grinded against me slowly smashing her lips to mine kissing me roughly. I felt my shorts get pulled off along with my panties, I was a little nervous I didn't know what was happening. Suddenly, I felt not 2 but 3 fingers plunge into me making me gasp in shock but moan loud.

"Shh.."kendall said quietly kissing me and continuing to thrust her fingers in and out.

I moaned loud into her mouth each time she thrusted her fingers in pushing them deeper.

"Times up!!" Gigi yelled banging on the door trying to open it.

"Gigi calm down!" Kendall shouted getting off of me and putting on her clothes.

I got up and quickly put my clothes on and fixed my hair.

"Try and meet me outside tonight when everyone's asleep"kendall whispered kissing me softly and walking out being pulled away by gigi.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little walking out and down to the livingroom.