Maggie lindemann

Maggie's pov

"Was it just me or is y/n actually pretty hot.."I said unaware that I said that out loud to Madison and tinashe in the kitchen.

"Oh my god you're so crushing on her NOO" tinashe said laughing along with madi.

"Shut up.." I said turning red.

"Who's keys have a little pink poofy thing on it!!" Karlie shouted from the living room.

"Oh I think those are mine."I said walking out of the kitchen as I saw y/n holding them.

"Nice keys." she said with a smirk laughing.

"Oh you got them." I said blushing a little.

"You know the drill move along ladies." Karlie said pushing us to a room and shutting the door,"7 minutes!"

Y/N's pov

"Maggie right?" I asked.

"Yeah y/n?" She asked.

I nodded, she seemed tense and nervous I didn't really know her but she was really cute and seemed cool..did I just say that omg.

"So what do you want to do?" She asked looking around.

"What do you want to do." I replied crossing my arms.

"Can I tell you something ?" She asked.

"Sure " I said sitting down at the edge of the bed.

"I think I like you..you're cute..I'm just really nervous I don't mean to come off awkward." She said walking towards me.

"I'm cute?" I said smirking .

"Actually more than cute.."she said as she sat on my lap cupping my cheek as she moved our faces close together.

"Oh really." I said lightly.

"Really." She said lighter as she grinded on me slowly kissing me.

"Mm..are you sure about this.." I said against her lips holding back a moan.

" of course." She said kissing me once more this time a bit rougher.

My hands slid down her back as she bit my bottom lip lightly she reached down for my jeans and suddenly there was a loud knock.

"Times up!!!" Karlie shouted.

"We can finish this later.." She said getting up and pecking my lips before walking out.

I was in a bit of shock but I walked out and saw madi and tinashe pushing Maggie around lightly and cooing. I laughed lightly and walked back to the others.