Cara

Y/N POV

I pulled out keys and looked around,"who's ke-" I said as cara quickly cut me off. "HEY ITS MEE!" Cara said as she got up throwing her keys in the box and pulling me upstairs to the bedroom."cara be gently you're pulling y/n like an animal!" Karlie said chuckling as she followed us,"ok so 7 minutes and you're up if you're naked or something by then oh well be ready bye bye!" She said smirking slightly and shutting the door.

I was a little nervous I didn't know what to do Cara was hot and intimidating to me..but she was a good friend..I just didn't want to make things awkward.

"Now let's have some fun shall we?" Cara said smirking as she sat me down on the bed sitting in my lap straddling me.

"C-cara are you sure.." I stuttered nervously.

"Of course babe." She said as she started kissing my neck slowly making her way up to my lips before we ended up in a complete heated makeout session.

Cara pulled my shirt off and threw it to the side pushing me back against the bed as she slowly grinder against me.

"Oh cara.." I moaned I against her lips making her smirk as she unbuttoned my jeans.

"And your time is up!" Karlie shouted knocking on the door.

"We'll be out in a sec!" Cara shouted sighing and getting up.

I got up and got dressed in my clothes and looked around,"that seemed like the shortest time ever."

"It was the fucking shortest time ever." Cara said fixing her shirt before grabbing the collar of mine and pulling me close,"me and you have unfinished business to do later tonight." She said smirking as she pecked my lips and walked out.

Just a note I'm writing pre imagines so I'm making part 2's for all the people I've written about Ive been busy so I haven't gotten to do a lot of updating but I will eventually start updating more on my free time x