Karlie & gigi

Y/N's pov

It was 1 am I was slowly drifting to sleep in my bed as I felt body heat coming from both sides of me I opened my eyes and saw karlie and Gigi in my bed smirking at me.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I asked looking at them.

"You didn't forget about us did you?"Gigi said pouting.

"Huh?" I asked confused as I looked down And saw they were both naked under the sheets.

"I..uhem..I.." I said not knowing what to say.

"Just shh." Gigi said getting up as karlie stripped me from my clothes and kissed me rough.

I kissed back as I felt something plung into me making me pull away and moan arching my back.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned loud as I saw Gigi thrusting into me with a strap on.

" sh." Karlie said as I groaned and pulled her up eating her out.

"Oh fuck that feels..amazing" she moaned leaning her head back.

"Y/N I swear you're so tight." Gigi said thrusting in and out of me fast and deep.

"Shit shit oh god..yes" I moaned as I ate karlie out making her cum on me.

Gigi pulled out and took off the strap on tapping on karlies shoulder as karlie moved down and thrusted a finger in and out of me as she flicked her tongue on my clit. Gigi sat on me as I started eating her out, she turned to face the other way as I continued eating her out while her and karlie were arguing. I felt Gigi's tongue against my clit and karlie thrusted her tongue in and out my slit making me moan and squirm as I felt my walls tighten around me.

"Oh fuckk!" I moaned and screamed lightly as Gigi and I both came.

"You taste so good" karlie said as her and Gigi licked me clean as I licked my lips.

We caught our breaths and got under the sheets cuddled up and watched a movie as we passed out.

Kendall and cars are the next chapter that is still in the works just a note I'll let you guys know up coming ones on the updated chapters x