Selena gomez

Y/N pov

I sat talking to Selena laughing about old memories and exes as karlie came around with a box and put in front of Selena.

"Pick!" Karlie said smiling.

"Oh okay.." Selena said confused and pulled out a pair of keys and I saw they were mine.

"Oh um those are mine." I said.

"Room you two!!" Karlie said dragging us to a room as me and Selena followed laughing.

"7 minutes I'll come back to bail you out soon." Karlie joked and left shutting the door behind her.

"So how has your tour be-" said as I was quickly attacked by Selena's lips and her pushing me up against the wall.

"Sel.." I said as she unbuttoned my shirt.

"Y/N just shut up." She said kissing me rough.

I liked it when she got kind of aggressive it was kinda hot. I found myself wrapping my arms around Selena as I pushed her back towards the bed and pinned her down pulling off her shirt and kissing her neck as she let out soft moans.

"Oh my god.." She moaned out tangling her hands in my hair as I grinded against her lightly moving my lips back to her's.

"Oh just fuck me already." Selena moaned moving her hands to my jeans unbuttoning them.

"Aye times uppp!!" Karlie shouted knocking on the door.

"Fuck." Selena cursed lightly.

"Hey don't worry we got close." I said smirking slightly as I pecked her lips and got up before she grabbed me by the collar sitting up and pulling my face close to her's.

"Oh no..later tonight meet me outside in my car we have unfinished business." She said with a smirk on her face as she let me go and put on her shirt.

We walked out as if nothing happened laughing as the girls just looked at us confused and shrugged.