Camila cabello

Y/N pov

"Y/N where are you!" Karlie shouted as she ran into the kitchen and pulled me with her.

"What?" I asked confused as to where she was taking me.

"You got chosen good luck 7 minutes!" She shouted pushing me into the room as she shut the door.

"Hey you could've locked me in a room with a lion for all I know what the hell Karls!!!" I shouted and groaned as I felt someone grab me and throw me on the bed as I saw Camila hover over me.

"Woah..maybe not a lion..but fine meat.." I mumbled eyeing her slightly.

"Hey y/n" she said with a little smirk.

"Uh hi" I said nervously.

"So I guess we're stuck here together." She said with a sigh.

"Yup.. Well I'm stuck under you so.." I said as she laughed and kissed me.

"Oh yeah" she said against my lips leaving me on the bed in shock.

"Uh.." I said not knowing what to do or say.

"Just relax." She said as she pulled me up and kissed my as she grinded down against me.

"Oh..mm" I moaned into the kiss.

I wanted to get her out of those clothes already I knew she probably wanted the same..I've had my eye on Camila for a while but I never thought I would be in a situation like this with her.

Damn was I glad I came to this party now.

"Times uppp" karlie said knocking.

"What the hell!" I groaned.

"Meet me later in my room." Camila said biting her lip as she got up and walked out leaving me breathless and turned on.

"Damn it..why." I groaned since I was sexually frustrated at this point.