Kendall & cara

Y/N's pov

I walked out to the beach and sat in the sand watching the ocean and the light of the moon hitting it.

"Hey babe!" I heard Cara's voice shout as she sat by me.

"Cara what are you doing here?!" I asked surprised.

"We can ask you the same thing." Kendall said as she sat on the other side of me.

"What are you both doing here?!" I asked looking at them both.

"Well were were talking and eating and we were going to have a few drinks and invite you but you weren't in your room" Kendall said pulling her knees up to her chest.

"I'm not in the mood for drinks anyways I just came to enjoy the view..it's pretty nice and quiet." I said smiling.

"It's also private." Kendall said looking straight ahead at the view.

"So?" I asked confused.

"So..maybe we three can have some fun.." Cara said looking at me with a smirk.

"Like playing a game.." I said gulping.

"Well sex isn't a game..but I guess." Kendall said placing her hand on my lap.

"Um why don't we go out and get some drinks..yeah?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah!..no." Cara said smirking as her lips attacked mine.

I shut my eyes kissing cara back rough, and as soon as I opened my eyes my jeans and panties were gone.

"Are you guys sure about this.." I said looking around.

"Don't be such a buzzkill." Kendall said chuckling as cara went back to kissing me.

I moaned out as I felt Kendall's fingers plunge in and out of me.

"Shut the hell up Y/N" Cara mumbled kissing me.

"Cara switch now." Kendall groaned.

"Fine" Cara said moving as her and Kendall switched.

"Now let's have fun." Kendall said smirking as she pushed me back against the sand and hovered over me.

"Oh fuck." I said moaning as I felt Cara's tongue against my clit as Kendall looked confused before seeing Cara and rolling her eyes.

I pulled Kendall down and slid my tongue up and down her slit as she gasped leaning her head back moaning.

I stopped and groaned feeling cara's fingers pumping in and out of me getting me to my point.

I went back to eating Kendall out holding back moans .

"Oh fuck!" Kendall screamed as she came riding out her high as I moaned squirming as Cara kept plugging her fingers in and out of me as I finally hit my high and came weak and out of breath.

"Shit" I cursed panting.

"Gave up that easily? Weak."Cara teased smirking and laughing at me and Kendall who were in the sand out of breath and weak