ariana grande

Y/N POV

I felt two hands grab mine and pull me off the couch and saw it was Ariana.

"Let's go." She said smiling as she led me upstairs to a room.

"You chose me?" I asked.

"Well I ended up picking out your keys." She said shutting the door

"Oh." I said awkwardly as I sat on the bed.

Ariana came over and sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I hope you know mostly all the girls would be dying to be in bed with you right now." She said leaning in close to my face looking at my lips.

"T-they do?" I stuttered.

"Yeah haven't you seen them all staring at you eyeing you..they would just enjoy fucking the daylight out of you." She said pecking my lips.

"O-oh.."I said as I felt my panties get moist.

"Yeah..but I have you for now." She said smirking as she kissed down my neck playing with my shirt.

"I guess you do." I said as my breath picked up pace.

"Times up girls time to put those panties back on!" Cara yelled laughing.

"Ugh..fine." Ariana sighed getting up.

"Oh uh well I think I need to use the bathroom tell the girls I'll be right out." I said my cheeks a shade of light pink.

"I don't think so..meet up in my room later..I don't want you doing anything yet." She said with a smirk as she walked out of the room.