Taylor swift

Y/N's POV

I was talking with some of the girls until I heard keys jingling.

"Who drives the escalade!" I heard taylor call out and giggle playing with the keys.

"Oh no.."I said leaning back into the couch. She got my keys and she's tipsy right now who knows what could happen.

"That would beeee!!!..."karlie said looking around,"Y/N!"

"Yeah..those are my keys."I said smiling a bit.

"Oh well lets go silly!!" Taylor said grabbing my arm laughing and taking me upstairs.

"7 minutes you two then you're done!" Karlie called out and continued to talk to the other girls.

I looked around and followed taylor down the hall and into a room. I looked around and heard the door shut. I turned around and taylor slammed her lips against mine kissing me roughly, I tasted a bit of the alcohol in her breath but It didn't really bother me.

"Taylor what are you doing." I said pulling away.

"Come on y/n you know I've always liked you and had the biggest crush on you. I know you want this more than I do." Taylor said placing her hands on my waist and staring at my lips while biting her bottom lip.

"I..I.." I stuttered a bit not knowing what to say.

"Just shh we have 6 minutes now lets make the best of it." She said placing one of her hands on my neck and kissing me pushing me back on the bed and making out with me.

I placed one hand on her waist and pulled her against me, she pulled of her shirt and mine a quickly pulled off her shorts and smashed her lips against mine once more this time kissing me rougher.

I felt her tongue glide into my mouth and fight with mine. I moaned lightly into the kiss and pinned her down on the bed flipping us so I was on top. She was just in her black lace bra and panties and im just going to say she looked amazing.

I moved my lips to her neck kissing down to her collarbone sucking harshly and nibbling. She let out a small moan and placed one of her her hands on the back of my neck. I kicked off my shorts now leaving us both in our bra and panties, I left a hickey on her collar bone and kissed down to her chest. I moved one hand down from her side to her panties I slipped my hand in and put 2 fingers in her moving them slowly and deep. Taylor let out a loud moan while groaning and squirming a bit.

"Ugh.." she said wrapping her legs around me and thrusting onto my fingers.

I smirked and moved back up kissing her neck and sucking harshly leaving small hickeys. I slipped in a third finger and started thrusting faster and deeper. Taylor gasped and let out a few loud moans each time I thrusted in, she whimpered and started scratching my back. I clenched my eyes and  pulled my fingers out. Taylor quickly pinned me back against the bed and pulled off my panties.

"Now its my turn." She said smirking and kissing me roughly and going down.

"Times up get out!!" Gigi said knocking at the door.

"Ugh." Taylor  groaned.

I sat up and quickly put my clothes on I was about to walk out and taylor
Grabbed my shirt and pulled me down close to her face.

"Sleep in my room later tonight..and we'll finish this." She said looking into my eyes and looking at my lips biting her bottom one.

"Y-yes ma'm" I said stuttering a bit.

"Good."she saida smirking slightly.

"Arent you going to get dressed. .?"I asked eyeing her a bit and looking back at her.

"Hm..nope I think I look good in these" she said laughing and jumping into my arms wraping her legs around my waist.

"Oh gosh tay.."I said laughing and holding her,"just get dressed.

"Fine fine." She said laughing a little and kissing me softly and getting off and putting on her robe.

She walked to me and wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me softly again.

I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist kissing back. Her lips were soft and warm I could kiss them all day.

"Lets go before they drag us out"I said against her lips picking her up  like a princess and carrying her out while we both laughed.