Kylie jenner

Y/N's pov

I was talking to karlie as Kylie walked up to me with a smirk on her face, I know she chose me by the look on her face.

"Let's go." She said grabbing my hand and walking me towards a room.

"Oh so what do we do?" I asked smiling nervously.

"Just shush." She said wrapping her arms around my neck as her lips planted gentle kisses down my neck.

"Ky-" I said as she cut me off kissing me rough as she moved me towards the bed making us both fall down onto the bed as we just continued to make out.

Our eagerness was crazy we both teased each other which made us both aggravated and anxious.

Kylie started unbuttoning my jeans as I started pulling off her shirt. We were about to make things even more heated until..

"TIMES UP GET OUT!!" Kendall yelled from the door knocking.

"Ugh we'll be out right now!!"Kylie yelled rolling her eyes as she pulled her shirt back on.

"Well..that was fast." I said wiping my mouth a bit as I buttoned up my jeans.

"Kendall seems like she has a little crush on you she's probably just jealous..I bet we still have a few minutes left." She said pulling me close as she kissed me slowly.

"I SAID GET OUT ALREADY!!" Kendall yelled.

"WE'RE GOING!!" Kylie yelled groaning as she walked out annoyed.

Kendall likes me?...nah.

(Some have to be short since they're all getting part twos so until I'm done with the requests I got I'm not making part twos yet since I have the chapters in order from the 7 minutes then split them to after the party. So please be patient I'm really busy and I have requests I still need to fill in a ton of stories right now but I'll try to update if I can )