Rihanna

Y/N's pov

"Riri are these yours?" I asked jingling her keys.

"Yeah!" She said laughing.

"Get going!" Cara shouted laughing.

"Ok ok calm down" riri said as we walked to a room and shut the door.

"7 minutes!" All the girls shouted laughing.

"Why should we do?" I asked.

"How about we mess with them." She said a smirk on her face.

"I'm down" I said laughing.

"Follow my lead" she said as she stayed by the door.

I walked to the bed and stood waiting for riri to make a move.

"Oh fuck oh..OH MY...FUCK Y/N YES!!!" She fake moaned out loud.

I started banging on the wall as she kept fake moaning out.

"FUCK OH FUCK YES YES YES JUST LIKE THAT UHHHH YES MAKE ME LOSE IT BABY!!"she moaned out.

I held back laughter as I banged the walls making noise.  Rihanna motioned for us to switch places so I moved by the door as she moved near the bed.

"Wait oh huh?..ri? ..ri! Oh FUCK YES!!" I moaned out.

She held her laugh back as she banged the walls.

"OH FUCK YES OH MY GOSH I THINK IM ABOUT TO CUM OH MY.. YES DONT STOP OH YES JUST LIKE THAT YES!!" I fake jones out as ri banged on the walls we both fake moaned in unison and screamed as if we both climaxed and before we knew it we both got into the bed and layed down fake sleeping as the door busted open and a shocked karlie walked in surprised and confused.

"Wait what the..?" She said looking around.

"Oh hey Karls is time up?" I yawned.

"Already that was a good nap." Riri said yawning and stretching.

"But we heard banging and moaning and screaming..b.but.." Karlie said looking around confused.

"Karls I think you need a nap." I said looking worried as she walked out confused.

I chuckled and got up walking towards the door before riri grabbed my arm and pulled me to her.

"You know..your fake moans made me kinda hot.. How about we recreate that later when everyone's asleep?" She said biting her lip.

"Ok" I said smirking as we walked out laughing and smirking.