Chapter 1

Annie's POV

Annie..

I jerk my head around to see who's voice it belonged to, but no one is there.

Annie..

I turn around again to find no one there. I become extremely paranoid.

I run as I keep looking behind me, unaware of what's in front me.
Suddenly I bump into something. Or rather, someone.

Annie..it's going to be okay..

Next thing I knew, I was in my father's arms. He's squeezing me so hard as if saying he won't ever let me go.

Annie..whatever you do..

You cannot let them know.

My eyes pop open as I quickly sit up.
I feel beads of sweat on my forehead. What a terrible dream, I think to myself.

I get up and walk into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. Ugh, why do I have to look so miserable in the morning? I pick up my toothbrush and squeeze just the amount of toothpaste on it. When I look up into the mirror again, I see father staring back at me. I drop my toothbrush and blink. Gone. I sigh.

After taking a shower and getting dressed into my usual uniform, I walk out of my dorm room, replaying the dream over in my head. What was it that he said?.. Suddenly I bump into someone. I look up to see Armin, wearing a nervous expression while he rubs at the back of his head. "S-sorry 'bout that A-Annie." He gives me a small smile as he laughs nervously. But it was my fault..
"It's fine." I start to walk again but feel a hand close around my wrist. I look at his grip, then glance at him. "A-Annie...c-can you meet me at my d-dorm room tomorrow? There's something important I'd like to d-discuss." He blushes slightly. I force my hand out of his grip. "I'll think about it."

He looks at me as excitement fills up his eyes. "T-Thank you Annie!" He bows down before walking down the hall and disappearing around a corner.

I turn around and start to walk down the hall again. Annie..whatever you do..

I smile to myself. "You cannot let them know."

Armin's POV

As soon as I turned the corner, I ran towards my dorm room. Wait till Eren hears about this! When I reach the door room, I look both ways to see if anyone is in sight. No one. I knock the secret code. 3 knocks, 1 knock, 2 knocks, then 5.

The door opens and I see Bertholt behind the door. I rush past him and go into the room, only to find Reiner sleeping.

"Where's Eren?" Bertholt closes the door and folds his arms in front of him. "Said he had some important business to take care of with Corporal Levi." My excitement starts to fade. "Oh..."

"Why do you seem in such a hurry to see him for?" Reiner opens one eye, showing that it was obvious he was listening the whole time. I grin. "Reiner, Bertholt, you will not BELIEVE what just happened!"