Chapter 5

Dedicated to oemickey331

Me: I love you girl ;) *whispers* guys you should read her story 'Where did we go'.

It's reaaallyy good.

Anyways, on with the story. ^-^

Armin's POV

Me and Annie jumped up and ran out of the dorm room. Dammit...the head instructor is going to kill me for being late. As Annie and I ran in the hallway, I look up at a clock nearby. 9:45. We're 2 hours late. I look at the back of Annie's head as she makes a left. Damn she's fast. I run faster to keep up her pace. As I reach for her hand, she jerks her head around and scowls at me.

"Listen...I know that back there was...really really awkward...but we're going to be more late if we...don't go together...on time..." I stop as I pant heavily. To my surprise, she stops as she waits for me to catch my breath. When I'm done, I look up at her. "T-Thanks for waiting A-Annie.." I rub at the back of my head. A slight blush appears on her face. "N..No problem" she says, avoiding any eye contact with me. She bites her bottom lip. I stare at her.

When I realize that I was taking up time, I shook my head. I felt heat rising up in my cheeks. "L-Let's go, Annie." I take her hand and start to run as fast as I could.

When we go outside, we see everyone training hand to hand combat. Across the field is our instructor, Keith Shadis. Annie and I share glances before making our way over there.

As soon as we're about to reach him, he turns around half way with his arms behind his back. "Arlert and Leonhardt you're both 2 hours la-" he stops as his eyes widen. "S-Sir, let me start off that we're very sorry for being this late. Any consequence will be understandable as there is no reason to be two hours late" I say.

As soon as I start to speak again, he cuts me off and says "What I would like to know, Arlert, is why you and Leonhardt aren't wearing your uniforms but instead, your undergarments!?" Annie and I freeze as soon as he finishes. We both slowly look down to see that we both aren't wearing anything but our underwear.

And to make matters worse, everyone who was training, had suddenly turned their attention towards us.

And...I would have never thought I'd say this...but I would have taken a thousand beatings from Annie than to be there at that moment.

This day couldn't get any worse.