Chapter 6

Me: Heyoo guys :3

Lmao, I almost put guts xDD

Well, I just wanted to tell you guys, that my bday is on August 17th, which is 2 days from now.
Soo..I wanted to start updating more.

A little present from me, you could say.

You're welcome. :)

Butttt...lol...butt...Uh, I would really appreciate- wait, no, I would absolutely LOVE IT if you guts- guys, could comment on this fanfic.

You don't have to vote, just a teeny tiny comment would make my day :)

It could even be a face xD

But anyways, let me shut up.
And let's get on with the story ;)

Armin's POV

The first person who started to laugh, was Reiner. "Man..you guys couldn't keep your clothes on huh?" he laughs so hard that tears start to form in his eyes. "And to think...that it would be with you Annie..!!" I look to my right to see Annie, furious. She stomps her way to Reiner and does her kicking technique. Reiner falls down with a loud thud. He groans as Annie kicks his side. She stops and looks around.

"Anyone else care to share their opinion?" she says, with a slight growl in her voice. Everyone who had been staring instantly starts to go back to what they were doing. I look around. "Where's Eren and Mikasa...?"

"There you are Armin!" I hear a familiar voice shout from behind me. "Hey, Eren, slow down! You're gonna get hurt.." I turn around only to recieve a bear hug from Eren. I face palm myself. Doesn't he notice that I'm half naked?

He lets go of me and places his hands on my shoulder. He cocks his head to the side while a look of confusion appears on his face. "Why is your face so red? Do you have a fever or...?" I look at him in shock. "You can't be serious...!" "What..." That's when his body froze as his eyes slowly looked down on mine. "Dude, seriously? Green underwear on a Monday?" I cover my face with both of my hands.

Mikasa walks up to me and unties her scarf from her neck. She then offers it to me. "How am I supposed to cover myself with a scarf Mikasa?!" She shrugs. Suddenly her expression changes as she looks behind me. I look behind me to see Annie staring at us. Is she...studying us? "Armin." I turn my head to look straight at her piercing gray eyes.
"We need to talk."