Chapter 3

Annie's POV

He opened the door, giving me a warm welcome. "I'm glad you came, Annie." I shrug. "I guess you can say that I actually thought about it." Ouch. Annie, stop being so harsh. For a moment he looked hurt, but then smiled at me again. He stepped aside and gestured for me to go in.

After I entered his dorm room, he slowly closed the door. When he turned around to face me, he had a slight blush on his face and looked nervous. "U-Uh Annie would you like something to d-drink?" I scowled at him. I started to walk towards him, but he backed away slowly.

"If you wanted me here so you can get me drunk then you can forget it!" I said, anger rising in my voice. He backed away until his back was to the wall. "A-Annie, please calm down! You misunderstood!" I raised my fist at him, ready to give him a bloody nose, until he said "Annie, I wanted you to come here so I can confess my feelings to you!"

I paused. I felt my eyes widen. After a few moments, I slowly put my fist down. "I-I'm sorry, Armin. I'm just having a really bad day.." My voice starts to crack. I put my hand over my mouth for a second before continuing. "And..I don't mean to take it out on you it's just.."

He puts a hand on my shoulder. And that's when the tears began to flow. He pulled me into a tight hug, telling me that I didn't have to be sorry, and how it was going to be okay. But he could never know.. As he kept comforting me and repeating that it was going to be okay, I cried harder.

After a few minutes later, I calmed down. We were on the floor now because I fell to my knees when I was crying. He was still hugging me as I hiccuped into his chest. He was rubbing my hair slowly. I looked up at him, tears still welling up in my eyes. "Armin..t-thank you.." He shook his head. "You don't have to thank me Annie."

•Third Person•

And as Armin continued to comfort Annie, neither one of them noticed Eren quietly opening the door. When he saw Armin comforting her, he smiled, and quietly left, shutting the door behind him.