LII. Bash and Adèle

As the red sun sank on the horizon, Bash and Adèle immersed themselves in two lovers' embrace. 

She was now lying on her back. Her bed sheets were crumpled, and her hair now even more disheveled, but she basked in her happiness; a happiness she shared with Bash. 

Still lying on top of her, his hands began cupping her cheeks. His kisses were quick, and his lips moved from one part of her skin to another within seconds. She understood that he was eager to not let this moment last too quickly. Bash was now stripped off of his shirt, and his leather jacket (both of which now lay on the floor of her bedroom).

"You've put me through hell," he murmured, as his lips pressed against her neck. "You don't know how much it hurt when I lost you, Adèle."

She simply blushed in reply. Her knees were bent, and her hands were now caressing Bash's back. He kissed her with so much passion that Adèle began to realize how much she regretted leaving him for Kenna. If she did so, then she would not be able to indulge in his kisses, and the way he expressed his love for her, but it did not matter to her anymore.. for now she finally had him to herself, and that was all she needed.

Her arms were now stretched out across the bed, as Bash's hands reached up to hers, allowing his fingers to interlock with hers. His lips began to move down to her chest, even to her shoulders.

"You seem very keen," Adèle giggled. Bash's lips abruptly ceased kissing her skin.

"I can't help it," Bash's eyes looked up at her as he wore his trademark smirk on his lips. He moved up from her chest to her face again, and now their faces were now a few inches apart once again. As they gazed into each other's eyes, Bash's eyes could not help averting its gaze to her lips once or twice. "I want to kiss every inch of you," he whispered in her ear. Adèle carefully bit his lip during their kiss, pulled away from him, and then chuckled lightly. 

"And who taught you that?" asked Bash, as his fingers ran through the deep brown locks of her hair. He smirked, once again.

"I might have learnt that myself," teased Adèle. She removed herself from the bed, and now stood before Bash. He was not expecting this, and so instead he simply leaned against the headboard, as he watched what she was planning to do. The sheer fabric of her dress exposed her skin underneath, and this, admittedly, made Bash quite distressed. As Bash leaned against the dark wood of the headboard, Adèle proceeded to position herself on his lap. As she sat on him, Adèle began kissing his bare skin just as he did to her, from the lips then down to the chest.

His breaths grew heavier by the minute, as he indulged in the moment. Bash's hands began lightly caressing her thighs, and when Adèle noticed this, she reminded him, "We're not a married couple yet, Sebastian." 

"But I want you now," he uttered softly.

"Patience is a virtue," she replied. As her arms wrapped themselves around his neck, Bash's gaze intensified as his fingers brushed against her cheek, then down to her upper arms, and finally her waist, where he gripped onto them with both his hands. With a single move, he pulled her in closer for another kiss, one that was much deeper. 

Bash's lips pulled away only to say, "Never leave me again,"

"I won't." she smiled.