LV. Adèle

After finishing a calming morning bath, Adèle entered her bedchambers dripping wet, dressed in a sheer, white robe and nothing else. 

Water dripped from the edges of her hair and on to the floor, leaving it soaking wet. The balcony doors were open when she entered the chambers, and because she did not find the cold winds of the morning too comforting against her bare skin, she shut them off in a instant. Adèle paced towards a tall wardrobe crafted of oak wood that stood in the very corner of the room.

Adèle opened the wardrobe and chose a simple, yet elegant-looking dress. It was made of fine blue silks, with small, intricate white flowers as its detailing. The sleeves were short, and stopped just a few inches off her shoulders. Much of the upper area of her chest was exposed, however. She quickly slipped off the robe and donned the dress carefully. She smoothed out the silks of her dress to make sure that there were no visible creases on the dress's material. Then, she proceeded to sit on the stool that stood before her vanity table. It took her four to five brushes through the long locks of her dark brown locks before she exited the doors of her bedchambers. 

"Where are you heading to, miss?" asked one of the servants.

Her eyes glanced at the servant, who seemed perplexed by her sudden entrance. "Outside," She said, whilst grinning.

Like a child, she ran down the staircase, as Theo and Cyril came following behind. They appeared well-rested, and noticeably cleaner, for they have just taken their morning baths. They called out her name, as she ran through the kitchens, and out to the fields.

Bash noticed her and her little brother exiting the house, for he too was standing outside, tending his horse. He grinned momentarily as he caught the sight of Adèle being chased by Theo and Cyril, and then returned to brushing the mane of his horse. Adèle must have noticed that Bash had also also outside, for now she was looking directly at him and returning his grin by putting a kind smile on her lips. She fell on to the field of tall grass that swayed in the winds of morn, along with a great number of red flowers. Theo and Cyril sat on top of her, which made her burst into fits of loud laughter and begged for them to get off her. 

"Adèle, ask Bash to come and play with us," said Theo, tugging on to her dress, after rolling around on the grass.

"You ask him." 

"I can't," Theo replied in a worrying voice.

"And why not?"

"I want you to ask him," he said confidently. "I don't want you and Bash to hate each other again. I won't let it happen,"

She looked at him and sighed at his words. Adèle favored her little brothers being overjoyed by the fact that she and Bash are now friends (or more, but she did not want to think of the current state of their relationship at the moment), but Theo's words did possess some truth in them. There is a possibility that they were able to absolutely despise each other (for whatever reason only God knows), but she did not want worry about this, for she was thankful that currently, they did not. 

"Very well," she replied a few moments after, and rose from the ground and approached Bash, who noticed that she had something to say, and for this he gave his usual smirk.

"I've waiting for you to come over to me," he smiled, as he wiped off the grime and dirt on his hands.

"Theo wants to spend time with you," she stated. "Would you like to play with us? You could leave your horse to a servant, if you want.."

He chuckled, which was a response that Adèle did not expect from him. "Theo wants to spend time with me?"

She simply nodded in response.

"And what about you?" He jokingly teased, making Adèle's cheeks grow positively pink. But instead of laughing, she hid her face, as she tried not to show him that she was quietly giggling at his failed attempt of flirting with her.

"So do you want to come over or not?" she asked, now putting on a smiling on her face.

"I would be delighted." He beamed.

The two returned to Theo, walking alongside each other, hand in hand.