Chapter 2: Popsicles

"Bonbon!! Where are my bibs?!" Shouted a very angry Chickadee walking in the dining area.
"Oh I took them." Said Bonbon, admiring himself in the mini blue
mirror. Bonbon, Chickadee, and Mangle were having a "besties" night, gossiping and chatting about drama around the pizzeria. Chickadee scoffed and looked at Mangle.
"Can you believe him? R00d. Now where did you hide them, Bonbon?" Bonbon swirled his chair around to look at her.
"Darling, I'm gonna be honest. Those white crop top bibs don't suit you. Really sweetheart, you need a new look." Chickadee folded her arms.
"What? No I don't! Right, Mangle?" Mangle, still doing her mascara and looking in the mirror spoke without even looking at Chickadee or Bonbon.
"Well.... Not really but, maybe you should try a different color on yourself. Something that really compliments your eyes, ya know, like blue or something...." Mangle suggested. Chickadee smiled.
"Ah yes...that also reminds me-" She said, running out of the dining room quickly. She then came back with a medium sized box. It read, "Assorted Rainbow Popsicles". Bonbon and Mangle circled around Chickadee.
"Ooooooohhhhhh.... What's that?" Asked Bonbon.
"They're called "Popsicles". I stole them from the guard. I think it's some type of frozen food." Bonbon and Mangle "ooh-ed" at the colorful box. Chickadee opened the box and inside were some assorted Popsicles that were all different colors. Bonbon, Chickadee, and Mangle took them and unwrapped the wrapper.
"Mmm... This one tastes like... A crappy orange flavor." Said Bonbon.
"Mine tastes like the same thing you just described only with cherry." Mangle said.
"Mine tastes like grape." Chickadee licked the Popsicle. Right then, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy entered.
"Hey mates!" Foxy waved. Mangle turned around and waved back.
"Oh hey Foxy! Wanna join us? We got Popsicles..." She cooed. Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie sat down.
"Sure." Said Bonnie. They all took a Popsicle and began eating them. Chica took one lick and took it out of her mouth.
"What is this bullshittery you call food? This tastes nothing like pizza! Ew." She said and threw the Popsicle in the trash can. Bonnie, trying to eat the Popsicle, was having a hard time due to not having his face for a while. Foxy tried not to laugh as Bonnie took numerous attempts at eating this frozen treat. At one point, Bonnie just tried lodging it down his mouth in frustration.
"Ah screw it! I can't do this!" He exclaimed. Mangle giggled and looked at Bonnie.
"No, no, silly, you gotta eat it like this." She took her Popsicle and put it back in her mouth. Foxy stopped laughing at Bonnie and all his attention was now focused on Mangle. He started to drool as he watched the way she lodged the Popsicle in her mouth, taking it in and out and repeating that process over and over. Bonnie looked at Foxy and raised an eyebrow.
"Uh.... Foxy mate? Are you okay...?" He asked, waving his hand in front of Foxy's face. Foxy just kept watching her, then finally snapped out of it. He looked at Bonnie, then at Mangle, then looked down at his pants.
"Excuse me, I have t' go... UhWASH ME CAR!" He exclaimed running out quickly. Bonnie exchanged glances with Mangle and shrugged.
"Weird." He said watching Foxy run off in the distance.