Chapter 18: Expecting

Bonnie and Chica sat at a table, Bonnie was reading the newspaper and Chica was eating creme-filled doughnuts with sprinkles while dunking them in coffee. She ate the last bite and wiped her hands on her dress.
"Mmm Mmm! That was delicious!" Bonnie looked at her and smiled.
"That was your /fifth/ doughnut, are you okay? You're eating more than usual." He said. Chica looked at him.
"Well, a girl's gotta eat." She said, grinning back at him. He smiled too, then going back to read the newspaper. Bonnie's eyes scanned through the newspaper, only for a certain ad to catch his attention.
"Hey Chica, look at this." He said, showing it to her. She looked at it and read it out loud.
"Local Café Candy's looking for new night shift security guard, $350.00 a week, injuries vary. -CEO Candy's Ent." She read. Bonnie looked at her and shrugged.
"Freddy is not going to like this." He said, shaking his head. "Competition is key for business." Chica nodded and took another doughnut. Bonnie put down the newspaper and grumbled.
"Yay! More fighting! More shit we gotta put up with!" He said, stressed. Chica patted his back and kissed him on the cheek.
"If you just keep your chin high and your hopes together, everything will work out just fine." Bonnie looked up at her.
"How do you know that...?" He asked. Chica smiled and blushed a bit.
"I do because well... on the stage, there is you, me, and Freddy. We all try to look on the bright side. What if I said we were going to have another little cupcake holder or guitarist to /also/ look on the bright side?" She asked. Bonnie's frown slowly became a smile.
"Are you sayin'...?" He couldn't even finish his sentence out of happiness. Chica nodded and put his hand on her stomach.
"You're gonna need to give Bonnie Jr. some guitar lessons soon..." she whispered. Bonnie chuckled.
"I doubt that'll be his or her name, but, you betcha, darlin'." He kissed her on the cheek and hugged her. Just then, Foxy came in with Scarlett, holding her hands up in the air and helping her walk a bit. Bonnie looked over at Foxy and waved to him.
"Hey dude! I got big news!" He yelled to Foxy. Foxy looked up and Bonnie and smiled, still helping Scarlett.
"And what would t'at be, lad?" He asked. Bonnie grinned at Foxy and spilled the beans.
"Chica's gonna have a baby!" He squealed. Foxy almost dropped Scarlett when hearing this.
"Wow... really? T'at is so cool." He said, picking Scarlett up and putting her over his shoulder. Bonnie looked at Chica, then back at Foxy.
"Uh... Hey Foxy?"
"Yes lad?"
"Might you have any tips on parenting by any chance...? Since ya know..." He pointed to Scarlett. Foxy looked at them and cleared his throat.
"Well, as a matter of fact, I do. All ye have t' do is buy diapers and baby things, take care of them, feed them three times a day, and most importantly, play with them. They really like that." He said. Bonnie nodded and took out a small note pad.
"Diapers, baby things, and uh, what else?" He asked. Foxy grinned and rolled his eyes.
"Ye will know when t' time comes. Trust me." He said, sitting on the floor and playing with Scarlett.
"Oh. I see... well, we are going to be the best parents ever, right, Bonnie?" Chica looked at Bonnie and smiled. Bonnie just nervously nodded and watched Foxy play pirate with the tiny baby girl, smiling and laughing, having a good time...
"Maybe I can be a father... I can do this, we can do this...  wait, can we? I dunno... maybe??? Yes? No? Oh god, I'm so confuzzled right now-"
"Bonnie? Booooonnnie..." Bonnie instantly snapped out of his thoughts, only to realize Chica had been calling him.
"Yes darling?" He asked.  Chica wiped her brow.
"Oh phew, I thought I lost ya! You were kinda out in a daze there..." She  patted his back. Bonnie half smiled and hugged her.
"Come on, Bon. Everything is going to be alright." Bonnie did a nervous laugh and smiled a bit more.
"Y-yeah... everything is gonna be alright..."