Chapter 14: Babies

Foxy's eyes widened and he started breathing heavy.
"Are ye sure?" He asked. Mangle nodded.
"My water just broke. I'm sure." She said.
"I don't know what t'at means but we gotta get ye to t' cove now." Mangle nodded and Foxy picked her up. He quickly rushed over inside the cove and put her down on the ground. He put pillows under her neck and a blanket over her. Foxy rushed out of the cove and caught Bonnie and Chica sitting at a table with Freddy, eating cake. Foxy sped over to them and tapped Bonnie on the shoulder. Bonnie turned around at Foxy and smiled.
"Foxy my man! How are ya doin?" Bonnie asked.
"Uh... not good... Mangle is..." Foxy panicked but tried to stay very calm. He could hear Mangle calling his name from the cove.
"Fooooooooxxxxxy! Please hurry!!" She called out for him. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy all looked over Foxy's shoulders and at the cove.
"Is she okay...?" Asked Chica. Foxy shook his head.
"Mangle... Mangle..."
"Mangle is what?" Freddy asked.
"-MANGLE IS GOING T' HAVE T' BABY!!" Foxy yelled. There were gasps around the room, then silence. Chica them spoke up after the silence.
"She... she is? Like, now?!" Foxy nodded.
"Well then what are we waiting for?! We have to go help her!!" She yelled. Chica got up, still in her wedding dress, and ran to the cove. Freddy, Bonnie, and the Toys all did the same. Chickadee and Bonbon left their cake on the table but Fred looked at his. He took his platter of cake and even was in such a hurry, he also took the whole cake. Hey, I don't blame him, he was hungry. Goldie got up from his table with Marion and BB and also rushed over to the cove.
At this point, almost everyone was in the roomy cove. Foxy sat beside Mangle, holding her hand to make sure she was okay.
"Is she going to be okay?" BB asked Chica. She nodded.
"She'll be fine but the only problem is, we're robots, not doctors. We don't know how to deliver a baby." Just then, Bonbon burst through the cove curtains wearing black sunglasses and a tablecloth over his shoulders. He had a fake suitcase, preferably Freddy's probably, and wore his blue sneakers like always.
"Is anyone in needing of a doctor?!" He asked in a somewhat manly voice.  No one answered. Mangle couldn't put on with any games right now.
"Yes d-doctor Bonb-bon! I need a d-doctor!!" She yelled. Bonbon grinned marched over to Mangle proudly. He kneeled down by her and opened the suitcase only to surprisingly have gloves, a mouth mask, and other first aid supplies. He put some hand sanitizer and the gloves. Bonbon put the mask over his face, and began helping Mangle. But as soon as he started, he stopped and looked back at everyone.
"Pardon me but, I need everyone but the carrier and the devilishly handsome husband to get out while I'm preforming this birth for this young woman, please." With Bonbon's words, everyone quickly scooted out and the only one left in the cove were Mangle, Foxy, and Bonbon.
"Thank you." Said Bonbon as he closed the curtains quickly. Everyone heard lots of noises coming from inside the cove, sitting and waiting for the Foxes' baby to be born. Bonnie sat next to Chica and looked at her.
"Chica... I'm really sorry I ruined our wedding... I'm sorry Foxy ruined our wedding." Chica looked back at Bonnie and hugged him.
"Oh Bonnie... you didn't ruin our wedding, Foxy didn't ruin our wedding, no one ruined our wedding. In fact, out of all the wedding gifts we got today, the best one would be this one out of all them. The gift of having a brand new baby boy or girl around the pizzeria all the time... we're going to be an uncle and an aunt soon..." She said. Bonnie smiled.
"Yeah... that's gonna be great." He said. He then right at that moment, he realized he still has one more gift to give Chica. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out a small Chica plush. Chica saw it and cradled it in her hands.
"Aw... oh Bonnie, you didn't have to..." She said. Bonnie nodded and blushed.
"I won it from the prize corner for like, 5000 tickets. Marion wouldn't let me slip." He chuckled. Chica grinned and kissed Bonnie on the cheek.
Just then, Mangle's cries and moans subsided. It was silent.

Then crying was heard.

Baby crying.
Everyone exchanged glances, all thinking the same thing. Bonbon poked his head out of the cove, a soft grin set upon his face.
"It's here." He whispered. Everyone quietly gasped and walked inside the cove. Mangle was on the floor holding the new baby in her arms, sleeping softly. It had pink hair like Mangle, and little rosy red cheeks like her also. BB walked forward.
"So... is it a boy or girl?" He asked. Mangle grinned at BB.
"Which one are you taking about?" She asked. Foxy turned around and sat down beside Mangle with another small baby whom had bright red hair like Foxy. Everyone gasped in surprise.
"It... it's twins?" BB asked. Mangle nodded.
"It is. One is a boy, and the other is a girl." She said. Foxy smiled and kissed his newborn child on the head. Everyone "awed" as the baby sneezed quietly. Mangle looked down at the pink haired baby.
"I think this one is the boy so... his name should be something simple like..." She thought for a minute. "Dexter." Foxy nodded.
"I like t'at name. It be manly." Mangle chuckled. Foxy then looked down at the other baby, presumably the girl, and also thought about the name.
"Me favorite out of t' girl names was Scarlett." He said. "It reminds me of treasure." Mangle looked at him and smiled.
"I would like that name very much." She whispered.
"Then it be settled, Scarlett and Dexter." Foxy said. Mangle grinned and cradled her newborn baby. The baby boy, still half asleep, reached out with his little baby arms at Mangle. Mangle took her finger and let the baby grasp it for the first time.

Mangle knew it, she really did.

This was the start of something truly amazing.